Mohsen Yeganeh - Ghorsaye Khab-avar

Thread: Mohsen Yeganeh - Ghorsaye Khab-avar

Tags: None
  1. darya_123 said:

Question Mohsen Yeganeh - Ghorsaye Khab-avar

hey can I get a translation help with this great Mohsen yeganeh song- ghorsaye khab avar please, I love it! please an English translation...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y5wEIsGqEC0
    Last edited by afsaneh; 01-03-2014 at 09:13 AM. Reason: Artist – Song name or names

2. someone101 said:

I second darya_123's request

3. aspwow said:

I found the lyrics link:
    http://www.iransong.com/song/83346.htm

4. darya_123 said:

Yeah if someone can translate it yo English please...

afsaneh said:

Default Mohsen Yeganeh - Ghorsaye Khab-avar

Ghorsaye Khab-avar (sleeping pills)

چشام بستست ولی فکرم یه عمره که نخوابیده ----------------------- my eyes are closed yet my mind is sleepless for a lifetime
    مورورت میکنم هر بار بهم حس جنون میده ------------------------ whenever I remember you I feel insane
    نفس میکشم و اشکام نشون میدن چه قدر خستم ---------------------- I breathe and my tears show how tired I am
    نمیدونی چرا زندم ----------------------------------------------- you don’t know why I am living
    نمیدونم چرا هستم نمیدونم چرا هستم ------------------------------- I don’t know why I exist
    نمیخوام با یه دل شوره که افتاده توی جونم-------------------------- I don’t want with this stress in my heart..
    تو رو از اتفاقی که نیافتاده بترسونم ------------------------------- frighten you from something that has not happened
    صبوری میکنم هر بار یه حسی تو دلم میگه ----------------------- I wait and every time something within my heart says
    دلت آروم گرفت آخر ولی پیشه یکی دیگه -------------------------- at last your heart calmed down but with another person
    از امروز هر شبم گریه است با یه حسه عذاب آور ------------------- from tonight my nights would be with my tears and a tormenting feeling
    شب و روزام یکی میشن با این قرصهای خواب آور ------------------ my days and nights would be the same with these sleeping pills!!

نگفتی خسته ای از من نگفتی که داری میری ------------------------- you didn’t say you’d fed up with me you didn’t say you’re leaving
    فقط دیدم به جای من داری تصمیم میگیری --------------------------- I just saw you’re deciding on my behalf
    سپردی منو دسته کی به دیوارهای این خونه ------------------------- you gave me to the walls of this house
    منو این قرصه خوابی که برام لالای میخونه ------------------------- me and this sleeping pill that sings a lullaby
    هنوز هر جای این خونه واسم خطره میسازه ------------------------- still everywhere of this house is dangerous for me
    نگاهم سمته چی باشه منو یاده تو نندازه ------------------------------ there is nothing that I look at not to remind me of you
    "If music be the food of love; play on."
    Shakespeare

6. darya_123 said:

I love it afsaneh thank u so much!!!

afsaneh said:

you're welcome=)
    "If music be the food of love; play on."
    Shakespeare