Name of an old song that had a young high pitched girl voice singing the chorus?

Thread: Name of an old song that had a young high pitched girl voice singing the chorus?

Tags: None
  1. Snoopieee said:

Default Name of an old song that had a young high pitched girl voice singing the chorus?

It's an old rap song I heard on a classic cd the song is a rap song I think and the chorus has a very young high pitched girl singing it. I'm don't think it's a super old song maybe like 10 years or so give or take maybe even less. She almost sounds like a squeaky mouse or chipmunk. The chorus has the words " oh incredible" in it sung at a very high pitch. Sorry I don't know that much left but any help would be greatful. The rap song isn't a new style rap.

The song is mainly dominated by the chorus by this female high pitched voice as I remember.

The voice in the song sounds almost the same as the voice in this song: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=726W5U2wcIA

I remmeber a line in the song that goes "ohhhhhhhhhh incredible, what you know, ... or something like that. " ohhhhhhhhhhh incredible, duh duh duh"

The most may not be a rap song so any style of song is possibly.

Sorry its such a bad description but I tried my best, please help me find this song.

I dont think its a new song deffo nothing newer that 2011. Its mainly featured in old techno mix tapes.

Thanks.

atmaestro said:

Try "Incredible" by J. Holiday
    Them that can, do; them that can't... memorize Artist and Title