Possible 90s romantic song - ring a bell??

Thread: Possible 90s romantic song - ring a bell??

Tags: None
  1. JUANO said:

Cool Possible 90s romantic song - ring a bell??

Hello everyone..im gonna give it a try, just to see if anyone out there can actually help me on this one.
    Im looking for a songs..that umm Im pretty sure its from mid 90s. Its a duet..a guy and a lady, they both sing together..mainly at the same time, its a pop song..and its romantic kinda song.
    Unfortunatelly Im not quite sure of the exact right words for it, but I remember it said something like..

-*I could give you all the love I have(girl)...(repeat, guy), if you're coming back again..I would never???....again..just call me and be my friend...-*

I really hope this rings a bell to any of you people out there..thats all I could make out, and I've been looking for this song for years..with no luck
    Thank you very much..at least for taking up your time for reading this

Here it is.. im gonna try and hum and few bars of the song, just the beginning.. and well, the verses sound pretty much like it too..
    http://www72.zippyshare.com/v/71423283/file.html

cbwillallen25 said:

Two questions.

1. How certain are you of the lyrics?
    2. Did you hear this song on a US Radio Station?

Thanks

atmaestro said:

I am not finding a duet with those lyrics, perhaps it is a cover version of an earlier song.
    My wild guesses for the original version are:

"Reach Out I'll Be There" by Four Tops
    "No Ordinary Love" by DEFTONES
    "I Want You" by Marvin Gaye
    "Los Angeloser" by Meat Loaf
    "Leave A Light On" by Belinda Carlisle
    Them that can, do; them that can't... memorize Artist and Title

4. JUANO said:

Im 70% sure.. could you hear the midi file I recorded? I tried to hum the song the best I could.. I heard this song back in the late 90s..a couple times, and recently I was getting my haircut and it was on the radio all of a sudden..tried to shazam it, but couldnt find any matches.. just my luck! Thanks anyway

5. JUANO said:

Hey, thanks to you too ..but it isnt any of those, I happen to know every single song on that list and unfortunately it isnt any of them! the artists were not that familiar.. Im sure im talking about a one hit wonder here..

cbwillallen25 said:

Hey JUANO, please re-post the file. I was trying to download it so I can save it but it says that it is unavailable.

atmaestro said:

Next wild guess is "Reunited" by Peaches & Herb

"I'll give you all the love I have with all my might,"
    Them that can, do; them that can't... memorize Artist and Title

8. JUANO said:

Thanks for your reply! but no, its not that one.. the song im talking about is from the mid 90s. Again.. its a duo, so that was close!! thanks again.. I re-uploaded the wav.. im humming the beginning of it..
    http://www18.zippyshare.com/v/43660347/file.html

9. JUANO said:

heres another part of this song.. hummed horribly, but you'll get the idea.. anyone?
    http://www71.zippyshare.com/v/87454272/file.html