Freestyle

Thread: Freestyle

Tags: None
  1. Obey Erik Luevano said:

Default Freestyle

im lyrical disaster ya basterds i go hard as i get faster do you want me too to bad im do what i do and chop and screw your face to a billboard and ask people if they seen you ike a misssing dog thats all you are have a girl friend screeming in the back of my car its not cause were ****ing its cause im busting a 9mm into her head cops trynna stop me but they run as fast a pig, if thing is to brutal than stop listning cause its only gonna get worse like its blistering is it blizzering well go step out side ill lock the door and hang a knife at the top of ya stair cause watch you walk down and cut your face than put you to sleep cause im not listning do you get me i dont think you do throw you on top of a wire like i use to do with my shoes and watch you hang and dangle is this horrable well yes it is im a dark *** ***** with plenty of ****... wrong with me cause thats how i was raise aint a job so dont worrie about your pay day are you ****ing gay i think you might be so back off before you catch lightning

Im Done, NASTY

2. JayImmortal said:

The only thing I found entertaining about these lyrics is that you mentioned how it's "only gonna get worse". Look, I'm going to critique this harshly and give you some pointers. I'm going to assume these are hip-hop lyrics.

#1.) There is quite literally no originality. Through-out ALL of hip-hop, you can find gay-bashing, cop-hating, woman-killing/****ing, gun-toting artists everywhere and then some. Try telling a story, not just rhyming to rhyme with standard filler.
    #2.) The rhymes are simplistic and overused. Hip-hop is, I dare say, 20% lyrical acrobatics, and there isn't a sign of any mind-exercising done here. Try using rhyming dictionaries and a thesaurus to help out with the acrobatics.
    #3.) There are no metaphors here, too much hate, and absolutely no message delivered other than that it was written by a hate-driven fellow. That's standard for hip-hop, which is also a problem-- But we'll count it as just part of this part of the review. Delivery a message (refer to point #1).

If you planned on continuing to write like this, I do hope you meant what you said at the end there when you typed "I'm done".

I hope you found this helpful!
    "You've got to take over, kill your demons inside
    Because the light inside you's where your freedom resides"
    - J*Immortal