Moein - Tarkam Nakon

Thread: Moein - Tarkam Nakon

Tags: None
  1. darya_123 said:

Question Moein - Tarkam Nakon

Hey moein got a new great song please I need some help to understand in English if i can get the English translation.... Please http://youtu.be/a41Bz0-2zMQ
    Last edited by afsaneh; 01-03-2014 at 09:10 AM. Reason: Artist – Song name or names

afsaneh said:

Default Moein - Tarkam Nakon

Aayandamun aayande’ee roshan --------------- our future, a bright future
    Harfe jodaaee ro nazan baa man ---------------- don’t say a word about separation
    Fardaaye khoobi pishe roomune ---------------- a pleasant tomorrow in front of us
    Donyaa be raftaare to madyoone ---------------- the world is beholden to your behaviour
    Haalaa ke khoobit aashegham karde ----------- now that I’ve fallen for your fairness
    In aasheghe dore to migarde --------------------- this lover is praising you (circling around you)
    Az har kas o har cheez behtar baash ----------- be better than anything or anybody
    Baa man az in ham mehrabuntar baash ------- be kinder than this to me

Tarkam nakon man bi to bimaaram ------------- don’t leave me without you I’m unwell
    Divunevaar doostet daaram ----------------------- I love you madly
    Man pishetam tanhaat nemizaaram ------------- I’m by your side I won’t leave you alone

Taa baa mani hichki nemitune -------------------- so long as you’re with me nobody can
    Ghalbe to ro az gham belarzune ------------------ break your heart
    Taa baa mani poshte saret kuhe ------------------ so long as you’re with me you’re supported
    Roozaaye to bi dard o anduhe --------------------- your days are empty of pains and sorrows
    Har chi ke tu dastaame mibakhsham ------------- I’d grant whatever is in my hands
    Donyaaye man sheraame mibakhsham --------- my word is my poems which I grant
    Mibakhsham az omram be to hatta --------------- I’d even grant you my life
    Vaghti nabaashi miram az donyaa --------------- when you’re absent I’d die

Tarkam nakon man bi to bimaaram ------------- don’t leave me without you I’m unwell
    Divunevaar doostet daaram ----------------------- I love you madly
    Man pishetam tanhaat nemizaaram ------------- I’m by your side I won’t leave you alone
    "If music be the food of love; play on."
    Shakespeare

3. darya_123 said:

thank you afsaneh!

afsaneh said:

your welcome
    "If music be the food of love; play on."
    Shakespeare