Amazingly Crazy

Thread: Amazingly Crazy

Tags: None

coral834 said:

Default Amazingly Crazy

any advise or comments would be greatly appreciated... i just posted a link to it on you tube so you can hear the music behind it.

its written in open dsus2...not sure what i would call it as far a genre???? some type of country???? maybe or ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CE1mS..._-w7IT3B7b5_qA

2. RockinRustle said:

I love it dude, and yea definitely country. And honestly you sing great for that kind of music. Raw and real. Keep it up bro youve got a good thing going.

coral834 said:

you made day bro..thanks for checking out the song..so country for sure....im rolling with it.;.thanks again

Kerri Faye Yates said:

You are really good! You're right, the bridge is killer
    ~Kerri Faye

Kerri Faye Yates said:

I just watched like 6 of your videos...
    ~Kerri Faye

coral834 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Kerri Faye Yates View Post
    awesome...Thank You Kerri

Doug Denslowe said:

I'd love to see this song performed with a full band.You have a great tune,let's see it go to the next level!

coral834 said:

Quote Originally Posted by Doug Denslowe View Post
    I'd love to see this song performed with a full band.You have a great tune,let's see it go to the next level!
    Doug thank for comments and support...the MP3 and lyric sheet were actually sent to be demo'ed yesterday. we'll see how it goes. wish i could sing a little bit better and not have to pay for a vocalisit..thanks again..and ill keep the thread open about the demo

Kerri Faye Yates said:

Quote Originally Posted by Kerri Faye Yates View Post
    You are great!
    ~Kerri Faye

Doug Denslowe said:

Cool It's great to see someone who knows his strengths.......

Quote Originally Posted by coral834 View Post
    Doug thank for comments and support...the MP3 and lyric sheet were actually sent to be demo'ed yesterday. we'll see how it goes. wish i could sing a little bit better and not have to pay for a vocalisit..thanks again..and ill keep the thread open about the demo
    One thing you have going,(I say one,but you have many things going)is you can write,play rhythm guitar,and put together a song that a band could play.Being a drummer/vocalist/writer I find many guitar players who not only can't write or sing but think they can.A good musician knows what he or she has to offer.You're the exact kind of musician I'd love to find,a songwriter than can present his songs,and can take constructive criticism.Egos are a bad thing to trip over,but I find that the lamest musicians often have the biggest egos.......to over compensate for being lame!Anyhow,good luck with your songs,I think if you had some good collaborators you'll be on the road to success!

11. Peter Both said:

What a great song! To me the song sounded like a Kings of Leon-song. I agree with Doug:when performed with the right musicians, the song could be a killer!