Sattar - Gole hasrat

Thread: Sattar - Gole hasrat

Tags: ermiya, gol e hasrat, googoosh academy 2013, persian songs, sattar
  1. simka said:

Default Sattar - Gole hasrat

Salam!

I was listening to a very nice song and I'd like to learn its lyrics and to discover their meaning. Its title is 'Gol e hasrat' and I know the version made by Ermiya (Googoosh Academy 2013). I can't read in farsi yet :'(

Kheili mamnoon! :*
    Last edited by afsaneh; 01-08-2014 at 05:30 AM. Reason: Artist – Song name or names

afsaneh said:

Default Sattar - Gole Hasrat

Sattar – Gole Hasrat

Maraa zibaa parasti --------------------------------------------------------------- a beauty worshiper
    Daade eshgh o daade masti ---------------------------------------------------- has given me love and drunkenness
    Ranje hasti borde az yaadam --------------------------------------------------- has made me forget the agony of reality
    Nadaaram tarsi az gham --------------------------------------------------------- I have no fear of grief
    Taa ke har dam miresad eshghash be faryaadam -------------------------- since every second her love helps me out

Cho oo raa miparastam ---------------------------------------------------------- as I worship her
    Dar kenaare har ke hastam ----------------------------------------------------- beside whoever I am
    Naghshe sangam sard o khaamoosham -------------------------------------- I’m an image of stone, cold and silent
    Be gheir az yaade oo ------------------------------------------------------------- apart from her memory
    Har yaade digar dar jahaan gashte faraamoosham ------------------------ I’ve forgotten all memories in the world

To aani khodaayaa ke daani khodaayaa ------------------------------------- You’re the one, oh my God, that know, oh my God
    Kasi ke dar hame vojoodam bovad ze yaade oo neshaani --------------- the one whose mark of her memory was in my existence …
    Nakarde yek dam az mohabbat be man negaahe mehrabaani ----------- hasn’t looked at me kindly even for once

http://www.iransong.com/g.htm?id=3262
    "If music be the food of love; play on."
    Shakespeare

3. simka said:

Kheili kheili kheeeili mamnoon! Kheili mehrabooni ^_^

afsaneh said:

Khahesh mikonam
    "If music be the food of love; play on."
    Shakespeare

5. Golan Lavi said:

Classic