Mohsen Chavoshi - Mimiram Barat

Thread: Mohsen Chavoshi - Mimiram Barat

Tags: None
  1. Azizam said:

Default Mohsen Chavoshi - Mimiram Barat

Oh oh new member in the house!! ME!!

I have been searching for ages and i do mean AGES for a place i could get farsy lyrics only to get them translated too!!! I started reading the first few pages and O My God Thank you Vanda!! You are doing an AMAZING job!!

A little intro on myself... i am Iranian but unfortunately i dont live there!! I do hate this fact but what to do *sigh* I never got to learn the persian dialect... I was in Iran for a couple of weeks 2005-2006 and i LOVED the place... a place i call my home!! OH it was the BEST feeling EVER!!! I cannot begin to describe it... it is beyond words!! Just thinkin about it now bringing me to tears!! I visited quite a few places... Tehran, Mashhad, Toos(just to see the Imam Mohamed Ghazaly grave) ,Chabahar (where Im from) Zahedan and other smaller towns too!! Every place had its own beauty! Such good memories am having now!! I picked up a few words here and there... such cute accent the persians have!! I hope to learn more from you guys and maybe Laura since you becomin an expert i can learn from you too!! (Yep i noticed your posts too!)

Am listening to Afo - Maral currently.... i love persian music a lot and been keepin a collection now reached more than 2000 songs woo hooo!! I dont like classical music... never have... not arabic...not persian not english ... BUT i do like the Iranian beats music... like these kind of Omid - Gole Royaei, Yasamin.... to mention but a few... i like the crazy Sandy ones of Dokhtar Bandari Ahvazi and his latest Halimeh!! We goin to parrtttttyyyyyyy!! I do like some modern music kind... i mean who doesnt fall in love with Kamran Houman n Afshin!! I believe the Iranian Hotties!! Lol.... Oh how could i forget Shahram Kashani!! (who shouldnt have done his eyebrows ewwww) Am not into this techno pop iranian music though some are nice!! Oh yes Benyamin with Khatereha!! It was a hit when i was in Iran... taxis ..shops... homes... on the streets it was just EVERYWHERE!!! By the time i left Iran i sort of cramed the song haha!!

Anyways enough about me!! Hope to hear from you!

PS Sorry for the SUPER long intro!!

Vanda said:

Quote Originally Posted by Azizam View Post
    Oh oh new member in the house!! ME!!

I have been searching for ages and i do mean AGES for a place i could get farsy lyrics only to get them translated too!!! I started reading the first few pages and O My God Thank you Vanda!! You are doing an AMAZING job!!

A little intro on myself... i am Iranian but unfortunately i dont live there!! I do hate this fact but what to do *sigh* I never got to learn the persian dialect... I was in Iran for a couple of weeks 2005-2006 and i LOVED the place... a place i call my home!! OH it was the BEST feeling EVER!!! I cannot begin to describe it... it is beyond words!! Just thinkin about it now bringing me to tears!! I visited quite a few places... Tehran, Mashhad, Toos(just to see the Imam Mohamed Ghazaly grave) ,Chabahar (where Im from) Zahedan and other smaller towns too!! Every place had its own beauty! Such good memories am having now!! I picked up a few words here and there... such cute accent the persians have!! I hope to learn more from you guys and maybe Laura since you becomin an expert i can learn from you too!! (Yep i noticed your posts too!)

Am listening to Afo - Maral currently.... i love persian music a lot and been keepin a collection now reached more than 2000 songs woo hooo!! I dont like classical music... never have... not arabic...not persian not english ... BUT i do like the Iranian beats music... like these kind of Omid - Gole Royaei, Yasamin.... to mention but a few... i like the crazy Sandy ones of Dokhtar Bandari Ahvazi and his latest Halimeh!! We goin to parrtttttyyyyyyy!! I do like some modern music kind... i mean who doesnt fall in love with Kamran Houman n Afshin!! I believe the Iranian Hotties!! Lol.... Oh how could i forget Shahram Kashani!! (who shouldnt have done his eyebrows ewwww) Am not into this techno pop iranian music though some are nice!! Oh yes Benyamin with Khatereha!! It was a hit when i was in Iran... taxis ..shops... homes... on the streets it was just EVERYWHERE!!! By the time i left Iran i sort of cramed the song haha!!

Anyways enough about me!! Hope to hear from you!

PS Sorry for the SUPER long intro!!
    Hey Azizam(what a cool username ) welcome deary... great to see such a nice person in our thread, hope you stay with us!
    Hargez namirad, anke delash zendeh shod be eshgh
    "never dieth that one, whose heart is alive with love"

- Hafez

3. Azizam said:

Thank u for your kind words Vanda! Yep am plannin to stick around!!

I fell in love with this song when i was back home

Mimiram Baraat- Mohsen Chavoshi i think goes something like

Mimiram Baraat
    Nemidune something bedune cheshaat
    Rafti az balaa
    to medune something somethin sedaa
    Arezoome ....

Oh this was hard *blush* How bad did i ruin farsy ?

Id love to get the lyrics and translation to this.... Merciiiiiii

4. Azizam said:

Quote Originally Posted by Ecoliqua View Post
    ver hear in my life)
    Pol (what means Pol?!... My second surname is Pol :-). In spain everybody has 2 surnames, the first one from your father and the second from your mother, and kids will inherit the first one of each parent. So Pol is the surname of the father of my mother.

Laura
    I know its a very old post but i came across it now...

In our Dialect it means Flower

What do you prefer?
    Laura Bridge
    Laura Flower

Choice is yours

Ecoliqua said:

:-)
    Hallo Azizam
    where are you from? which dialect are you talking about?... I guess your family is iranian but they havent teach you Persian. Where are you living now?
    well, I guess I much rather preffer Laura Flower than Laura Bridge!
    So, Pole man, menas my flower! :-) he he

bebinament!

laura
    not all that is gold glitters; not all those who wander are lost

Ecoliqua said:

Vandi, vandi...

Kojaee, azize delam? delam behet tanha shode... Sight! :-l
    not all that is gold glitters; not all those who wander are lost

Vanda said:

Quote Originally Posted by Ecoliqua View Post
    Vandi, vandi...

Kojaee, azize delam? delam behet tanha shode... Sight! :-l
    I miss you too Aroosak :X:X
    Love yaaa

- Hafez

Vanda said:

mmm guys... plz if there is any mistake in translations or if you cant get a phrase, let me know.
    I'd try to correct or explain it

Vanda

- Hafez