Arash - Behnaz

Thread: Arash - Behnaz

Tags: None
  1. Sunshinehu said:

Default Arash - Behnaz

Hi Masood!

How are you? Okay, since Vanda(may God keep her happy) won't be coming for a few days, I was wondering, if its not too much to ask for, could you translate the song, "Behnaz" by 'Arash' for me please? Below are the lyrics.

behem begoo , behem begoo
    doosam dari
    behet migam , behet migam
    dooset daram
    badjoor khaterkham
    bi to hicham
    donyaye man faghat to-ee
    !ay yai yai ya!

*Chorus*
    akhe behnaz to
    mikhai ba man bashi
    jaye to khalist vaghti azam doori
    aya behnaz to
    mikhai ba man bashi
    delam barat tange
    hamzabune man
    zendegi bi range
    be-doo-ne-to

azize man , sheytoone man
    jaye to khalist
    Oumadanet che shirine
    bi to safa nist
    badjoor khaterkham
    bi to hicham
    donyaye man faghat to-ee
    ! ay yai yai ya !

2. Cyrus The Great said:

hi Sunshinehu
    no problem buddy!
    I tried to do it well, but since I didn't have that mush time I don't know if it is intelligible or not, I beg for your opinions!

BEHNAZ [girl’s name]:
    Tell me; tell me that you love me
    I will tell you, I will tell you that I love you
    I’m crazy about you badly, I’m nothing without you
    My entire world is you [you are everything to me]
    Ay Ay

Behnaz, you ever want to be with me
    I miss you when you are away from me [literally your place is empty]
    Do you Behnaz want to be with me
    My heart misses you, my companion
    Life is colorless [dusty, flat, idle] with out you

M darling! My mischief! I miss you
    Your coming is so sweet; there is no pleasantness with out you
    I’m crazy about you badly, I’m nothing without you
    My entire world is you
    Ay Ay

Behnaz , you ever want to be with me
    I miss you when you are away from me
    Do you Behnaz want to be with me
    My heart misses you, my companion
    Life is colorless with out you
    Last edited by Cyrus The Great; 06-25-2007 at 06:40 AM.

Vanda said:

Default Behnaz by Arash

behem begoo , behem begoo --- tell me, tell me
    doosam dari --- that you love me
    behet migam , behet migam --- I tell you, I tell you
    dooset daram --- that I love you
    badjoor khaterkham --- I love you HARD
    bi to hicham --- I'm nothing without you
    donyaye man faghat to-ee --- you are my world
    !ay yai yai ya!

akhe, behnaz to --- cause, O Behnaz
    mikhai ba man bashi --- you want to be with me
    jaye to khalist* vaghti azam doori --- your place is vacant(or empty) when you are far from me
    aya behnaz to --- O Behnaz, Do you...
    mikhai ba man bashi --- want to be with me?
    delam barat tange --- I miss you
    hamzabune man --- O my companion
    zendegi bi range --- the life is colorless
    be-doo-ne-to --- without you

azize man , sheytoone man --- O my dear, my naughty one
    jaye to khalist --- your place is vacant
    Oumadanet che shirine --- how your coming is sweet
    bi to safa nist --- there is no serenity (happiness) without you

* when we say to someone "jat khali" It means "you are(or were) not here(or there) but we(or I) think(or thought) about you all the time.

Download: 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download arash_-_behnaz.mp3

Persian:

بهم بگو بهم بگو دوسم داری
    بهت مي گم بهت مي گم دوست دارم
    بد جور خاطرخوام بي تو هيچم
    دنياي من فقط تويي

آخه بهناز تو مي خواي با من باشي
    جاي تو خاليست وقتي ازم دوري
    آيا بهناز تو مي خواي با من باشي
    دلم برات تنگه همزبون من
    زندگي بي رنگه بدون تو

عزيز من شيطون من جاي تو خاليست
    اومدنت چه شيرينه بي تو صفا نيست
    بد جور خاطرخوام بي تو هيچم
    دنياي من فقط تويي
    Hargez namirad, anke delash zendeh shod be eshgh
    "never dieth that one, whose heart is alive with love"

- Hafez

Ecoliqua said:

Quote Originally Posted by Vanda View Post
    * when we say to someone "jat khali" It means "you are(or were) not here(or there) but we(or I) think(or thought) about you all the time
    jat khali = you are(or were) not here(or there) but we(or I) think(or thought) about you all the time.

It seems you need just 25% of the time we do for saying the same. What do you do with all this extra time?!... ;-)

Vanda said:

Quote Originally Posted by Ecoliqua View Post
    jat khali = you are(or were) not here(or there) but we(or I) think(or thought) about you all the time.

It seems you need just 25% of the time we do for saying the same. What do you do with all this extra time?!... ;-)
    we kiss each other in the extra time looooooooool

- Hafez

6. Eussuf said:

Vandi-

I don't think anyone would object to me saying that you are the heart of this forum. I've actually been reading for a while but I've just decided that I want to really learn the language so I thought I should really go for it. I'm not ready for Rumi and Hafez so Googoosh, Dariush and Arash will have to suffice. Now, in your translation for Behnaz, part of the lyrics go "delam barat tange". How is this different from "delam barat tange mishe"? I get hung up and the many uses of mishe. When does one use which and what is the exact translation?

Motoshakeram
    Last edited by Eussuf; 07-01-2007 at 02:13 PM.

Vanda said:

Quote Originally Posted by Eussuf View Post
    Vandi-

I don't think anyone would object to me saying that you are the heart of this forum. I've actually been reading for a while but I've just decided that I want to really learn the language so I thought I should really go for it. I'm not ready for Rumi and Hafez so Googoosh, Dariush and Arash will have to suffice. Now, in your translation for Behnaz, part of the lyrics go "delam barat tange". How is this different from "delam barat tange mishe"? I get hung up and the many uses of mishe. When does one use which and what is the exact translation?

Motoshakeram
    Hi Eussuf jan, I think I didn't say hello and welcome to you sooooo hello and really welcome

delam barat tange
    del = heart / -am = my / bara = for / -at = you / tang = nostalogic / -e = is
    I miss you

delam barat tang mishe
    my heart will miss you / would be nostalogic for you / I'll miss you

"mishe" and "nemishe" have some different functions in defferent sentences,
    I think the only way to learn is exercise and listening,
    thought I'll help you as much as my abiliteis allow ;-)

Love
    Vandi

- Hafez

Vanda said:

hey guys
    check out the latest persian video clips
    Iranian Music Video | Bia2.com
    or
    Iranian Music Video | Bia2.com

suggestions:

Persian Princes "Zendeh Bash" = beautiful

Bita "Gonah" = new singer, not bad

Idin "Taghdir" = sad but really beautiful, Idin looks like thiefs in this video (lol just kiding)

Erfan "Khatteh Man" = cool, oooomm Erfan looks really... (impolite Vandi :-| )

Navid And Omid "Goriz" = I loved this song when I was only 7 and now I love the remix with Navid & Omid, amorously :X

- Hafez

9. Eussuf said:

Vandi-

Thank you so much for your help.

Yusuf

Ecoliqua said:

we kiss each other in the extra time looooooooool
    :-) Actually, I had written this in my post, but I deleted it lol. Well, happy to hear that you make good use of your extra time.

Quote Originally Posted by Eussuf View Post
    Vandi-

I don't think anyone would object to me saying that you are the heart of this forum
    Vanda is the heart, Masood is the liver, you are a kidney (I am the other ;-), Shirin is one leg, Nadieh the other one, Ashoori and Bratadishtar are the two lungs; Hasan, Flower and Sunshinehu are artheries, and Momo Focus and Salma are veins. And all the people I forgot are cells of the blood!. This forum couldn’t work if not together (sorry the metaphore… I am a biologist ;-)

I would specially like to thanks our Liver, who kindly took care of the forum when our Heart was on duty :-)
    Last edited by afsaneh; 01-12-2014 at 01:25 PM. Reason: Copying the post to a new thread.

Vanda said:

Vanda is the heart, Masood is the liver, you are a kidney (I am the other ;-), Shirin is one leg, Nadieh the other one, Ashoori and Bratadishtar are the two lungs; Hasan, Flower and Sunshinehu are artheries, and Momo Focus and Salma are veins. And all the people I forgot are cells of the blood!. This forum couldn’t work if not together (sorry the metaphore… I am a biologist ;-)

I would specially like to thanks our Liver, who kindly took care of the forum when our Heart was on duty :-)
    and who is...? mmmm sorry (impolite Vandi)

Vadita, azizan, I have so many new songs that I am absolutelly overloaded! my brain can not hear a drum anymore! :-) I am joking... but I will need a time to process so many songs. I think that by now I liekd Nilufar and the rest I have forgotten. Ah! this woman that recently died I also like her... I forgot the name.
    which nilufar? andy & korous or Farez(that tree cute boys)?

Funny thing: today at work I was singing the song "dokhtar bandari" and a girl asked me "are you singing in chinesse?!"... and I replayed "No, in farsi!" :-) as if it where obvious :-)
    near guess!!

and tnx Laura joooooon for translation azizam, I have a plan to start learning spanish from next week :X :X

LOOOOVEEEE
    Vandi

- Hafez

bratadishtar said:

:-) Actually, I had written this in my post, but I deleted it lol. Well, happy to hear that you make good use of your extra time.

I didn’t know it, but I do now!. Is nice ☺

Ashoori, joon (as Vanda says!), where are buddy? You are quite silent lately…

Vadita, azizan, I have so many new songs that I am absolutelly overloaded! my brain can not hear a drum anymore! :-) I am joking... but I will need a time to process so many songs. I think that by now I liekd Nilufar and the rest I have forgotten. Ah! this woman that recently died I also like her... I forgot the name.

Funny thing: today at work I was singing the song "dokhtar bandari" and a girl asked me "are you singing in chinesse?!"... and I replayed "No, in farsi!" :-) as if it where obvious :-)
    Awww <3 me and Paul are the lungs!

And wow you're getting really good at typing my name =D

Sorry I've been missing in action. So busy at work.

How are things in Espana? Barcelona now has Thierry Henry [my heart is broken]. Luckily, Arsenal still has Cesc Fabregas.... mi amor! <3 lol
    Sheikhani rigdit oomta
    Kha shima khoot kha ata.
    - Evin Aghassi

aShOoRi said:

Ashoori, joon (as Vanda says!), where are buddy? You are quite silent lately…
    Hey sorry I havnt been on the forum much...my holidays have been jumbled around ..ive been sick with a cold, migrane, fever, flu, dry cough the works...recently my grandma past away but it still hasnt clicked to me yet =/...it hasnt been the best weekend but in the end of the day im still here

much love to all the people here!
    beganokh la azt shoqtle /
    go kharebota khadoota letlee /
    mdree mamteelan al orkhat maten /
    baabe em yeeme am khoone o khatee ...

"Ashur Bet Sargis - Sara D'Matan"

aShOoRi said:

Ashoori, azizam, I am happy to hear from you. I dont want my kids leaving the forum. At the end you are starting to be my litle Persian family. Wouldnt it be nice if we could meet some day in Teheran! Vanda and Mehdi could be our guides.
    I am sorry because of your grandmother. Just dont get too sad.
    Thank you Azizti Ecoliqua :P..when you come to think about it, id LOVE if we all met up in the real world hey? imagine how different it would be *o0o0* spooky lol

Vanda said:

Quote Originally Posted by aShOoRi View Post
    Hey sorry I havnt been on the forum much...my holidays have been jumbled around ..ive been sick with a cold, migrane, fever, flu, dry cough the works...recently my grandma past away but it still hasnt clicked to me yet =/...it hasnt been the best weekend but in the end of the day im still here

much love to all the people here!

hey hey hey, my Pauliiiiii, how are you azizam? I'm so sorry about your grandma, God bless her. I can understand your mood

- Hafez

aShOoRi said:

hey hey hey, my Pauliiiiii, how are you azizam? I'm so sorry about your grandma, God bless her. I can understand your mood
    heyyyyy vandiiiiiii, i missed you so much my persian princess =-]..hehe its ok i have accepted the fact that shes gone with god now ..although i am still sick...i need more hugs

Vanda said:

Quote Originally Posted by aShOoRi View Post
    heyyyyy vandiiiiiii, i missed you so much my persian princess =-]..hehe its ok i have accepted the fact that shes gone with god now ..although i am still sick...i need more hugs

WOW ... Persian princess... It's a bit more for me :-I
    Do you know Ostad Shakiba? check his gallery about women in anceint Persia like Mandana, Roxana and....
    shakiba gallery Gallery 1 & 2

are you still sick my Paulii? :-(
    ok ok BIG HUG :X :X

- Hafez