Azar Habibi - Ya Raya7 khallina bibalak

Thread: Azar Habibi - Ya Raya7 khallina bibalak

Tags: None

gbasfora said:

Default Azar Habibi - Ya Raya7 khallina bibalak

Any comments or correction to the translation are welcome

[jGYtR0HH0_A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGYtR0HH0_A[/video]

Oh you who is leaving, keep us in mind // Ya raya7 khallina bibalak //يارايح خلّينا ببالك
    Here is your east....and also your north // Hawni shar2ak...hawni shmalak //هوني شرقك .. هوني شمالك
    Here is your west...and also your south // Hawni gharbak...hawni jnoubak //هوني غربك .. هوني جنوبك
    Here you are raising your chlidren // Hawni 3ambetrabbi 3ayalak //هوني عمبتربّي عيالك

Here are the loved ones and the passion // Hawni elelfi w elma7abbi //هوني الألفي والمحبّة
    Here are the ways wich we both must go // Hawni darbak ...hawni darbi //هوني دربك .. هوني دربي
    Only God knows how hard is living abroad // Sa3bi elghourbi w allah sa3bi //صعبي الغربي والله صعبي
    So listen to me ! Here is better for you // Isma3 mini w hawni a7lalak //اسمع منّي وهوني أحلالك

Here is my country and also your country // Hawni biladi...hawni biladak //هوني بلادي .. هوني بلادك
    Here are your joys and your feast days // Hawni afra7ak w a3yadak //هوني أفراحك واعيادك
    Your birth certificate was issued here // Min hawni shihadet miladak //من هوني شهادة ميلادك
    Don't think about how lonely you'll live // La tefakker bita3eesh el7alak //لا تفكر بتعيش لحالك

gbasfora said:

Hi Mavii and Aila,

Thank you for enjoying the song and the translation.Actually only you two have appreciated my translations.
    Sometimes I regret of wasting time translating songs and no appreciation at all. Maybe someday I decide to delete all of them

liviapj said:

You are not wasting time, as you are keeping the language that comes from your blood alive in your soul and be sure that many visitors are pleased and touched by the translations. Unfortunatelly nowadays good manners are becoming rare. Falando em português claro: deixa as traduções aí, pra que esse piti? Pentelhação, hein?
    Last edited by liviapj; 01-25-2014 at 04:55 AM.
    “What you seek is seeking you.”
    ― Rumi

gbasfora said:

piti uma po.....tá pensando que é fácil ficar falando pras paredes. Já apaguei uma e se der na telha apago tudo. Se tiver interessada em ver a que eu apaguei me avisa. te mando ela

liviapj said:

Claro que entendo. Passei por isso na época do multiply... mais doloroso era aguentar pessoas plagiando o que eu publicava sem dar os créditos. Mas nem assim apaguei o que eu fiz... e até fiquei triste quando o multiply se autodeletou. Take it easy, faz mal para a saúde se estressar à toa. Se cansou, pare de fazer daqui para a frente, mas não precisa apagar as antigas. Me manda sim a música da Fairouz. Keep calm and carnaval tá chegando.
    “What you seek is seeking you.”
    ― Rumi