Ebi - Milad / ابي - ميلاد

Thread: Ebi - Milad / ابي - ميلاد

Tags: None

Zahich said:

Post Ebi - Milad / ابي - ميلاد

hello my friends , please i'll be happy if someone could help me wih the translation of this song , thanks in advance

to listen to the song :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9DS3wdw8MM

lyrics to the song :

لحظه ی دیدار تو شد روز میلاد من
    غیر تو هر نقش دیگر رفته از یاد من
    تو می دونی زبون شاپرکها رو
    تو می شناسی مسیر قاصدک ها رو
    تو نقاش بال پروانه هایی
    شکوه سبزه ها ازجنس گل هایی

لحظه ی دیدار تو شد روز میلاد من
    غیر تو هر وقت دیگر رفته ازیاد من
    تو می دونی زبون شاپرکها رو
    تو می شناسی مسیر قاصدک ها رو
    تو از ایل و تبار نطفه ی نوری
    برای بزم شبنم گل شیپوری

برای دیدن تو هدیه ای قابل ندارم
    به غیر از قلب عاشق تحفه ای دیگر ندارم
    برای پر کشیدن شوق پروازم تو هستی
    تویی که با نگاهت دروجودم ریشه بستی

thanks for your attention !

afsaneh said:

Default Ebi - Milad

لحظه ی دیدار تو شد روز میلاد من ------------------------ the moment I met you became the day of my birth
    غیر تو هر نقش دیگر رفته از یاد من ----------------------- except you all images are wiped away from my brain
    تو می دونی زبون شاپرکها رو ---------------------------- you understand the language of moths
    تو می شناسی مسیر قاصدک ها رو ------------------------- you know the path of the dandelions
    تو نقاش بال پروانه هایی -------------------------------- you’re the painter of the butterfly’s wings
    شکوه سبزه ها ازجنس گل هایی-----------------------------you're the glory of the greenery, you're from the material of the flowers

لحظه ی دیدار تو شد روز میلاد من ------------------------ the moment I met you became the day of my birth
    غیر تو هر وقت دیگر رفته ازیاد من ----------------------- except you all times are wiped away from my brain
    تو می دونی زبون شاپرکها رو ---------------------------- you understand the language of moths
    تو می شناسی مسیر قاصدک ها رو ------------------------- you know the path of the dandelions
    تو از ایل و تبار نطفه ی نوری ---------------------------- you are a descendant from light’s family
    برای بزم شبنم گل شیپوری ------------------------------- for the banquet of the dew you are a cuckoopint

برای دیدن تو هدیه ای قابل ندارم --------------------------- I don’t have a proper present to meet you
    به غیر از قلب عاشق تحفه ای دیگر ندارم --------------------- apart from an in live heart I don’t have any gift
    برای پر کشیدن شوق پروازم تو هستی ----------------------- you are my enthusiasm for flying
    تویی که با نگاهت دروجودم ریشه بستی ---------------------- you that with your glance rooted inside me
    Last edited by afsaneh; 02-20-2014 at 10:55 AM.
    "If music be the food of love; play on."
    Shakespeare

Zahich said:

Hello my dost azizam

how happy i am with your lovely translatations , now that's a love song , with such expressive words , it's nice from you to translate this song , nazanin to az aylo tabareh notfeh ye noori , it's true , thanks so much dear afsaneh , i owe you a lot , God bless you wherever you go ...

PS : what about : شکوه سبزه ها ازجنس گل هایی ? could it be this way : you made the glory of youth for a generation of flowers , does it make sense ?

afsaneh said:

Thanks dear Zahich, you're really nice.
    oops I forgot that part.
    You picked some words correctly like glory and flowers.
    It literally means:
    شکوه سبزه ها ازجنس گل های you're the glory of the greenery, you're from the material of the flowers
    "If music be the food of love; play on."
    Shakespeare

Zahich said:

you are welcome my dear , thanks for your clarification ..dorod bar shoma azizam