Please help me with this rock song heard in Holland (samples included)

Thread: Please help me with this rock song heard in Holland (samples included)

Tags: None
  1. Sean F. said:

Default Please help me with this rock song heard in Holland (samples included)

Hello there,

This is my first time posting in this forum. From the looks of it there are some very smart folks on here that know a lot about music. I have a tough one for you though and I can't see to get an answer anywhere else.

Here goes....

In July of 2002 I was on a tour in Europe. While driving on the outskirts of the Amsterdam area I was video taping the scenery from the travel coach. My video camera picked up a song that was being played on the radio in the background. I was kind of digging the song at the time but wasn't into it enough that I stopped everything I was doing and paid attention to the song.

While watching the footage I shot once I got home from the tour I noticed the song being played in the background. With every listen I became more and more intrested in it. Now I am kicking myself for not paying attention to the song when I had the chance. All I have now is just a couple of minutes of sound from the song mixed in with the sound of the travel coach, the driver saying a few words about the scenery being boring or something.

I have tried pretty much everything I can think of to help with identifying this song. I can't quite understand the lyrics as I thought they were dutch but some folks think they hear english with a dutch accent. Whatever it is I need your help. Anything. Song title. Band info. Just one line of the lyrics.

I put up a small info page that automatically plays a 20 second sample of the song. It can be found here:

songhelp

I also just put up a 2min and 40 second sample of the entire song with what sounds like DJs talking before and after the song. It can be found here:

http://us.f13.yahoofs.com/bc/452e04e...EZINFBmvXzy64a

If you play this clip from your browser you need to remember to copy the entire link into the address bar. You can also try right clicking the link and "save target as" to download it. It's 2.45MB in size and in MP3 format.

If you have ANY info on this band or know of other ways I could possibly identify this song (trust me, I have tried a lot of things) then please e-mail me at irishcoast@yahoo.com

Thanks in advance,

Sean

2. precious-angel said:

Are you still looking for the title/band name? If so, could you send me a larger part than the 20 second sample? The 2min and 40 sec. link doesn't work. Maybe I can help you (I live in the Netherlands)... And well, who knows? It's worth a shot.

- Just just noticed, you posted this 2 years ago! Sorry for opening an old post!
    Last edited by precious-angel; 11-19-2008 at 05:46 PM. Reason: Replying to a 2006 post =S..