Hi all- I am new here and need help please

I am dating a man and I adore him; he is fluent in arabic, from Baghdad, Iraq- I love the language, though cannot speak it or write it. I'd like to write a letter to him in arabic. I have it in english and would love for someone to translate it for me. I know sometimes there arent any words to translate from english to arabic or vice versa- thats why I'd like for someone to tweak it and have it make more sense in arabic...thank you!

Here it is:

To the love of my life, the air I breathe and the blood in my veins. You are the sweetest thing my life has ever tasted,ever touched or ever had. Your eyes are my guidance, your hands are my strength and your body my temple. A million words could never explain how much I love you, for a million words and 20 life times will never be enough. You and I were brought together for a reason- God knows why and God continues to show us the light through this all. Your promise to never leave me, or never hurt me will stay with me forever. Even in my grave I will not be alone because you will live inside me. My love, my world...I am yours, and you are mine. I need you and want you more than my own two eyes. I die for you.

___

ok- there it is!! thanks guys!!