Need Translators for Turkish & Arabic to English

Thread: Need Translators for Turkish & Arabic to English

Tags: None

turkspice said:

translation pls

atmaestro said:

Merhaba!

When I was in college, my literature professor ask me to give my interpetation of a poem. I thought about it for a moment and then presented my most sincere interpetation. To my amazement, the professor said that my response was incorrect. I immediately replied that was impossible since he had asked for my opinion, not some universal truth.

The moral of this story is that everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Just try not to personalize your responses and be respectful of others' feelings.

İyi gecele and Play nice, y'all.
    Them that can, do; them that can't... memorize Artist and Title
  3. rayaneiwane said:

hi everybody I see any problem here and I argue with anyone I just wrote that I didn't understand the topic just that I agree with turkspice bellydancing with allah allah allah lyric songs just that any more!
  4. aksios said:

i was on vacation couldnt sign in so here i am again! is there anyone who wanna ask me sth now?

Thin Air said:

Quote Originally Posted by aksios View Post
    i was on vacation couldnt sign in so here i am again! is there anyone who wanna ask me sth now?
    Hey, Glad to see that you're back!

Your contributions here was great missed. Anyways, I hope that you've had pleasant and restful vacation.
  6. aksios said:

thanks a lot! it was fine! did i miss so many? for example u wanted sth and couldnt get reply yet???
  7. rayaneiwane said:

hi çandan nice to see your turkish eyes once again
  8. aksios said:

my turkish eyes??? thanks anyway

Thin Air said:

thanks a lot! it was fine! did i miss so many? for example u wanted sth and couldnt get reply yet???
    LOL!

Oh no, not at all.

I don't come here just to "annoy" you with translations. I also come here to see what people want to have translated and see the meaning behind the variety of lyrics they request. I love reading, knowing and learning about the meanings behind most of these songs people ask and so you're temporary absence from here made me miss you along with your contributions. LOL - that might sound kinda lame but I'm being honest with you.

Anyways, keep up the good work here!
    Last edited by Thin Air; 01-21-2007 at 01:03 PM.
  10. aksios said:

hey,u r so kind! and open-speaking! i do the same when i wanna learn any language,i read any song translated so that i can catch some things from them! so we are same i think! i am here! u can ask me about grammer too!

by the way,i am thinking of changin my avatar but i wonder if anyone who knows me by my photo if he\she gets confused?so tell me ur idea?

Thin Air said:

hey,u r so kind! and open-speaking! i do the same when i wanna learn any language,i read any song translated so that i can catch some things from them! so we are same i think! i am here! u can ask me about grammer too!
    Again, thank you kindly for your offer to help out here.

I'am actually warming up to the idea of journeying across Turkey this coming summer. So some grammer lessons before hand might come in handy without a doubt.
    by the way,i am thinking of changin my avatar but i wonder if anyone who knows me by my photo if he\she gets confused?so tell me ur idea?
    I don't think that anyone here has seen your photo. At least I haven't. Nonetheless, it's all up to you at the end but if you ask me personally, I think it would be a good idea as we all can see who is this extremely kind figure that logs-on behind the username of Aksios!
    Last edited by Thin Air; 01-21-2007 at 10:29 PM.
  12. aksios said:

just a min! now i have already used a display which is my photo,so u say anyone has not seen my photo,or u?what do u see as my display then?

Thin Air said:

just a min! now i have already used a display which is my photo,so u say anyone has not seen my photo,or u?what do u see as my display then?
    Oh I think that I misunderstood what you were originally trying to say. Sorry about that.

I had no idea that the person in your avatar was actually you. For some reason I had thought that it was some Turkish artist or singers. LOL! Anyways, my apologies once more!
  14. aksios said:

oh dear,it is me! me on display! with wavy hair but indeed i dont have it shall i say it is fake would u believe...anyway,it is me and maybe i can change with new one soon and i wanna hear ur recommend just,no sorry pls!

Thin Air said:

oh dear,it is me! me on display! with wavy hair but indeed i dont have it shall i say it is fake would u believe...anyway,it is me and maybe i can change with new one soon and i wanna hear ur recommend just,no sorry pls!
    Well then let tell you that you're very gorgeous! (and this is coming from a guy) LOL! As for a possible change in your avatar - It's really up to you and what you feel like doing. There is no pressure to change it from my part. If you want to then by all means, do it!
  16. aksios said:

thanks then,u fondle my soul with ur words

arif_mersin said:

Thanks a lot aksios
    even though our friendship is hidden in the distant kilometres, we're friends as long as we share the same sky