Can't get this out of my head!

Thread: Can't get this out of my head!

Tags: None
  1. Best Rapp Around said:

Unhappy Can't get this out of my head!

I've heard this song many times, and I never catch the name. It's a sweet, plaintive song. It's simple, quiet music and one singer. I hear it in my head, but the only words I can remember - and they are not exactly the way they are in the song - are "I saw her... last night/and it goes like this/ the fourth, the fifth.../hallelujah, hallelujah"
    If you caught the tv show Criminal Minds last night (10/17), I think it played as the credits rolled. It sounded like Sting singing with his lute, but it wasn't.
    IT'S DRIVING ME CRAZY ... PLEASE SAVE ME!!

2. uberdan said:

Talking

the only song i've heard with those lyrics is by Rufus Wainwright and the title is: Hallelujah hopefully this helps you get that song out of your head.

3. Pkay said:

Smile

"Maybe I've been here before
    I know this room, I've walked this floor
    I used to live alone before I knew you
    I've seen your flag on the marble arch
    Love is not a victory march
    It's a cold and it's a broken Hallelujah"
    Sound familiar? It's that gorgeous song, "Hallelujah," from Ruf. Check out Little Sister, Cigarettes and Chocolate Milk, and The Consort (personal favorite). Tell me what you think. AIM sn IDDothatforMoNEY.

chase77 said:

think it was Jeff Buckley's version...but yeah it's definitely that song... it's been covered quite alot... i LOVE Alex Lloyds though...