Marjan, Dariush - Hasood

Thread: Marjan, Dariush - Hasood

Tags: None
  1. Eussuf said:

Smile Marjan, Dariush - Hasood

Salaam-

Does anyone know the lyrics to a song called Hasood. I think it was done first my Dariush but my favorite version is by Marjan.

Vanda said:

Quote Originally Posted by Eussuf View Post
    Salaam-

Does anyone know the lyrics to a song called Hasood. I think it was done first my Dariush but my favorite version is by Marjan.
    hey Eussuf, LONG TIME NO SEE

are you still in love with Googoosh? have you seen her new medley? 5 of her best songs. she shines in the video as always, she is still beautiful...
    I donno if this Hasood by Dariush and Marjan are both same songs, I havent heard this song by Marjan, but if the song which you want gets start like this:
    to sine in dele man mikhad atish begire...

let me know to translate
    Hargez namirad, anke delash zendeh shod be eshgh
    "never dieth that one, whose heart is alive with love"

- Hafez

3. Eussuf said:

Smile Dariush - Hasood

Hi all. I hope you are all well. Vanda a while back I asked you about a Dariush song called hasood. it goes like tu sine dele man mikhad atish begire. If you get the chance could you help me with the trnaslation?

4. wnad said:

tu sine dele man mikhad atish begire means in my chest my heart wants to get on fire (burning)

hasood means jealous

afsaneh said:

Default Hasood (Jealous)

Too sine in dele man mikhaad aatish begire -------------- my heart in my bosom is going to burn
    Munde sare doraahi che raahi pish begire ---------------- it’s caught in a dilemma to chose a path
    Yeki haalaa peydaa shode ghadre oono midune -------- now one is found who appreciates him well
    Rage khaabe yaare mano raghibe man midune --------- my rival is well acquainted with my beloved’s mood
    (x2)
    Vaay daaram aatish migiram --------------------------------- oh I’m starting to take fire
    Dige az ghosse o gham delam mikhaad bemiram ------- now from sadness and grief I’d like to die
    Vaay age bargarde pisham ----------------------------------- oh if he comes back to me
    Baraash parvaane misham ------------------------------------ I’ll become his butterfly
    Azash jodaa nemisham ---------------------------------------- I’ll never leave his side
    Nemitune morghe delam az hasoodish bekhune -------- my heart’s bird can’t sing due to jealousy
    Nemidune ruye kodum shaakhe baayad bemune ------- it doesn’t know on what branch it should stay
    (x2)

Age ye ruz bebinam kesi baraash mimire -------------------- if one day I saw someone is dying for him
    Hasoodi ro miyaare delam aatish migire -------------------- jealousy would approach my heart would ignite
    Mitarsam harfaaye khubi tuye gooshesh bekhune -------- I’m afraid she would whisper nice words in his ears
    Mitarsam oon taa be sahar tu khalvatesh bemune -------- I’m afraid she would stay in his solitude till the dawn

Vaay daaram aatish migiram --------------------------------- oh I’m starting to burn
    Dige az ghosse o gham delam mikhaad bemiram ------- now from sadness and grief I’d like to die
    Vaay age bargarde pisham ----------------------------------- oh if he comes back to me
    Baraash parvaane misham ------------------------------------ I’ll become his butterfly
    Azash jodaa nemisham ---------------------------------------- I’ll never leave his side
    Yeki haalaa peydaa shode ghadre oono midune -------- now one is found who appreciates him well
    Rage khaabe yaare mano raghibe man midune --------- my rival is well acquainted with my beloved’s mood
    "If music be the food of love; play on."
    Shakespeare