help identifying this song :D:D another one EH?!

Thread: help identifying this song :D:D another one EH?!

Tags: None
  1. glossyeh said:

Default help identifying this song :D:D another one EH?!

yeah~~
    nanana~~ nannanana~ **this is pointless eh?**

if i was your man, girl

girl im so tired of things, i just wanna settle down
    i swear to you id change **cant hear**
    i know i put you through hell, you deserve to be with someone else
    but i gotta be straight up (straight up), god i just wanna kiss and make up (make up)

we've been through a lot of things,
    you were the heart of me, can't believe you let it break
    tell me why you wont let him go, you can say what you want but i know
    baby no more lies, ill be real this time

chorus
    help me understand what im saying to get through
    **missed this totally**
    girl ill do the best i can, and just forever thats what ill do
    if i was your man, if i was your man, if i was your man

HAHHA sorry thats the best i could hear, the .wma i had was terrible quality, can anyone help identify the artist and the song name PLEASEee i wanna find a better quality of this song. can anyone tell me how to upload this song, that way it will be better. like where can i upload it to link here. THANKS

EDIT LINK HERE: http://ca.geocities.com/diu_u_ar/yours.wma
    Last edited by glossyeh; 10-21-2006 at 03:35 AM.

Vette said:

Can you post the file that you have so that we can take a listen?

atmaestro said:

In the catagory of "close but no cigar", the following songs are similar but not exactly what you are looking for (may be a cover/sample of one?)...

"If I was your man" by Blake Shelton
    "He don't love you" by Human Nature
    "If I were your woman" by Gladys Knight (and the Pips)

4. glossyeh said:

lol thats what i asked, where should i upload the song and then place the url here? anyone can host for me ! thanks again

edit: thnx for replying, i dunno if this link works but here it is to give it a try

http://ca.geocities.com/diu_u_ar/yours.wma
    Last edited by glossyeh; 10-19-2006 at 05:42 PM.

5. glossyeh said:

sorry! i really wanna know whats the title of this song and the artist! so BUMPING IT UP!!! i put a link on the 1st post on this thread, thanks for helping me out! anyone can take a listen now i hope! if it doesnt work, reply and ill try to find another host XD bye!

6. glossyeh said:

Bump!

atmaestro said:

I have been down every dark alley and rabbit hole looking for this song.
    The best I can do is an artist named Jae (not Jae-P, Jae Millz or Jae C. Steele, just Jae). He has a song titled "If I was your man" on an album called "Jae" and his music is classified as R&B. However, I can not find a download or lyrics for the song.

Sorry I wasn't more help.

8. glossyeh said:

omg! i didnt really expect that but thanks LOTS, i was just wondering if anyone in the forum just knows the song, if they dont just pass by and just enjoy a listen =)! i appreciate it atmaster

9. glossyeh said:

atmaster! i THINK i nailed the song... his name is actually Joe Lewis Thomas but is just referred to as Joe. i dl-ed the song..but the album isnt listed and i couldn't find lyrics for it neither. i read somewhere and this is actually a song released this year..and it doesn't seem he sticks out too much in the music world. BUT i could be wrong! maybe a lot of people out here know him =D!! thanks for the close matches! =D!

more info: joe is releasing his new album late nov; Joe Who? Joe Thomas. I wonder if this track is in this album. Ive searched a LOT of lyric sites and can't find this song. The speculation on sites also dont list this track, so maybe it might be a different name then? i have no idea. anyways! everyone please help to confirm =)!! i'm still looking for lyrics for this XD thank you all!
    Last edited by glossyeh; 10-21-2006 at 03:37 AM.

Vette said:

Quote Originally Posted by glossyeh
    lol thats what i asked, where should i upload the song and then place the url here? anyone can host for me ! thanks again
    Oops! My bad!

I'm not familiar with the information that you posted and for some reason, the link won't play in my media player.

Good luck, though. I hope someone is able to get the lyrics for you.

~Vette

Vette said:

Quote Originally Posted by glossyeh
    more info: joe is releasing his new album late nov; Joe Who? Joe Thomas. I wonder if this track is in this album.
    Joe Who? Joe Thomas is the upcoming 6th album from R&B Singer Joe. It will be released on November 28, 2006 by Jive Records. The album will feature guest appearances and production by Nas, Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis, Jermaine Dupri, Chamillionaire, Fabolous, Bryan Michael Cox, Young Buck & Tony Yayo, Papoose, Tim & Bob, The Underdogs, Cool & Dre and Sean Garrett. The first single is Where You At written and produced Sean Garrett. It features rapper Papoose. The video has already been shot by Music Video Director Billie Woodruff. The second single is rumoured to be Like Me.

In an MTV interview, Joe said "I really went out and did everything on my part that I could do to make the best album that I can, I would say it's my best album so far. I expect it to do big things."

Although the album is supposed to be released soon, strangely there has been no information released, such as a tracklisting, album cover, it is not available to pre order on sites such as Amazon.

Confirmed tracks
    Get To Know Me (Featuring Nas)
    Keep Your Cool (Featuring Chamillionaire & Jermaine Dupri)
    Just Relax (Featuring Dre)
    Should I Stay
    Where You At (Featuring Papoose) First Single
    Shorty
    You & Me (Featuring Fabolous)
    Watching You
    Like Me (Featuring Young Buck & Tony Yayo)
    Run It Back
    Shame

12. glossyeh said:

thanx vette! ya i read that somewhere too i was like HMMM?! ill keep trying to find lyrics if annyone wants to whip up the lyrics theres the song ! i have a slight hearing loss so i cant catch everything BLAH!! thanx again!