I got pretty much the same dream anybody else would, like live in a nice area far away from any hood.
I want enough money to buy a new car, a big *** house, have lots kids running around, and one happy *** spouse.
Thats the dream id like to live its gunna take me a while, like im swimming up river, backwards, in the nile.
And im not a good swimmer so this plot sounds wild, but all i got right now is lots of ambition and a decent smile.
Ive never rode a horse, never been to new york, see im a basketball player, i wanna step on those courts.
Maybe throw a couple no looks passes, even gain some support, like yo he got mad skillz and look homeboys hella short.
Cross someone over, hit a couple 3’s before i abort, show them you dont always have to be tall to play this sport.
And i never been on a golf course but that should change soon, see ive been practicing at the range and im swinging for the moon.
I presume, you read this and called me a bit looney, but the dreams i got in my head are much bigger then any tune movie.
So move or you can join me im on to bigger and better, and the more i think about rhyming, this **** has to be cleaver
Oh what an endeavor i realize it is to write a rap song, to write something people will to listen to instead of giving it a hippo yawn