Andy - Sogoli

Thread: Andy - Sogoli

Tags: None
  1. Nekruz said:

Unhappy Andy - Sogoli

Please, I can't find any lyrics of this song. I need in words of this song (with Latin alfabet) or translation. If it possible. Even if half of this song....

ANDY - SOGOLI

http://youtu.be/Ql558PskdAI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ql558PskdAI

afsaneh said:

Default Andy - Sogoli

Sogoli (an Iranian name meaning the loveliest girl, a belle)
    Sogoli az raah biyaa baa naaz o tannaaz -------- Sogoli come with coquetry and delicacy
    Sogoli az raah biyaa baa saaz o aavaaz ---------- Sogoli come singing and playing instruments
    Sogoli az raah biyaa darhaaro vaa kon ---------- Sogoli come and open the doors
    Sogoli az raah biyaa eshgh o sedaa kon -------- Sogoli come and call love

Biyaa taa parstoohaa tu ghalbe to lune konan ------------- come until the swallows nestle in your heart
    Tak take setaarehaa tuye cheshaat khune konan --------- and the stars one by one abode in your eyes
    Biyaa taa sahraa por az gol baashe pishe ghadamaat --- come until the moors get filled with flowers under your footsteps
    Taa aasemune delam por beshe az atre muhaat ----------- until my heart’s sky is full of your hair scent

Sogolam barge golam toee negaare khoshgelam ---------- my sogoli my flower’s leaf you’re my beautiful beloved
    Sogolam aasheghetam toee javaabe moshkelam ----------- my sogoli I’m in love with you, you’e my problem’s answer
    Sogolam barge golam mesle gole nastarani ----------------- my sogoli my flower’s leaf you’re like an eglantine
    Sogolam ey khoshgelam to aakharesh maale mani -------- my sogoli, oh my pretty one, in the end you’d be mine

Baaz nasim boose be muhaat mizane ------------------------- again the breeze kisses you hair
    Taaje gol be ruye zolfaat mizane ------------------------------- and bestows a wreath on your hair
    Nobahar be to hesaadat mikone ------------------------------- early spring envies you
    Pishe to be puchi aadat mikone -------------------------------- and feels inane beside you
    Khorshid az cheshaat khejaalat mikeshe -------------------- the sun gets ashamed of your eyes
    Maah kamuno baa ejaazat mikeshe -------------------------- the moon gets your permission to turn into its crescent shape
    "If music be the food of love; play on."
    Shakespeare

3. Nekruz said:

Oh! Thank you very much!!!)))) I'm so happy))))) Thanks!