Habib - Kharchang haye Mordabi

Thread: Habib - Kharchang haye Mordabi

Tags: None
  1. Itay said:

Default Habib - Kharchang haye Mordabi

Hello, I'd be more than grateful if you translate this song for me and add the lyrics in english.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEuWBNfLc3o

2. Itay said:

I'm still waiting :-)

afsaneh said:

Default Habib - Kharchang haye Mordabi

در این زمانه بی هیاهوی لال پرست -------------------------- in this silent world that worships the dumb
    خوشا به حال کلاغان قیل و قال پرست ------------------------ how lucky are the loudmouthed crows
    چگونه شرح دهم، لحظه لحظه خود را ------------------------- how can I explain my each and every moment
    برای این همه ناباور خیال پرست ------------------------------ for all these idealistic unbelievers

به شب نشینی خرچنگ های مردابی ---------------------------- in the soiree of marsh crabs
    چگونه رقص کند ماهی زلال پرست --------------------------- how can a fish of clear water dance?
    رسیده ها چه غریب و نچیدهمی افتند --------------------------- how strange falls the ripe without picking
    به پای هرزه علف های باغ کال پرست ------------------------ at the feet of unripe garden’s weeds

رسیده ام به کمالی که جز اناالحق نیست ------------------------ I’ve reached the completeness of “I’m the god”
    کمال دار را برای من کمال پرست ----------------------------- at the completeness of gallows for me that worships completeness
    هنوزم زنده ام و زنده بودنم خاریست -------------------------- I’m still alive and it is a thorn
    به تنگ چشمی نامردم زوال پرست ---------------------------- in the miserly eyes of the law people
    Last edited by afsaneh; 05-25-2014 at 10:56 AM.
    "If music be the food of love; play on."
    Shakespeare

4. Itay said:

Thank you very much Sir!