German goth/industrial song

Thread: German goth/industrial song

Tags: german, goth, industrial, spider
  1. redsweater said:

Default German goth/industrial song

There's a German band I've been trying to find the name of, and while I don't remember much of the lyrics, I can describe what one of their music videos is like. The song is all in German, and the band name is in German. It was something sisters, or it could be siblings as schwester is similar to geschwister in German. It's about spiders, and starts off with a very gothed up woman talking about their scientific classification like she's teaching a class. She's very creepy looking in a latex outfit and with eye makeup done so her eyes look impossibly big, but she's also really hot. At certain points in the song, she opens her eyes very wide to accentuate that effect. After the opening classroom part, she does a dance with one hand behind her head, and the other on her hip. Then there's a point with a stick figure drawing of a spider that she "eats".

The only lyrics I remember are in the beginning classroom part "Spinne.....Arachnida", and then later on there's a part that goes something like "Komm, komm, alle, alle hier raus". It's clearly a newer band, and the production of the video wasn't terrible, so it might be a bigger name in Germany.

That's about all I remember. Does anyone have any idea what the name is?

2. redsweater said:

Nevermind. This one worked itself out after I got serious about searching. The band name is Grausame Toechter, and the song name is Wie Eine Spinne in case anyone was wondering.