Fairouz - Da2ayt

Thread: Fairouz - Da2ayt

Tags: None

gbasfora said:

Default Fairouz - Da2ayt

A nice song for Fairouz. I guess it is a dialogue between her and a rose about a woman ,friend of them, that has died. But I'm not sure about it. So any comments or corrections are always welcome

[Um0UVvfz-BU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Um0UVvfz-BU[/video]

I knocked .....the rose appeared on the window // Da2ayt....tall elward 3ashshibbak // دقيت ..... طل الورد عالشباك
    Where is she ?...the rose got confused and no longer talked // Waynha ? Tlabak ma 3ad ya7ki // وينها ؟.... تلبك ما عاد يحكي
    Did she die ? Why should you tell ? // Matet ? Lashou tkhabber ? // ماتت ؟ لشو تخبّر؟
    Me and you .....me and you // Ana w ayyak....ana w ayyak // انا واياك...أنا واياك
    Only you and me will cry Oh rose! // Wa7edna ya ward ra7 nebki // وحدنا يا ورد رح نبكي

You and me Oh rose // Inta w ana ya ward // انت و انا يا ورد
    When we felt lonely there on cold nights // wa7edna hawneek bilaylet bard // وحدنا بهونيك ليلة برد
    You used to tell us some nice story // 7akayt elna e7kayt el7alwayi // حكيت لنا حكاية الحلوايه
    Exaggerated and too long .....a nice story // fai2 w shou talet.... e7kayt el7alwayi // فايق و شو طالت... حكاية الحلواية
    She used to say : the nice one is me // 2alet : 7alwi ana // قالت : حلوة انا....
    And the story was over // Khoulsit el7ekayi // خلصت الحكايه

I knocked on the window after long years // W da2ayt 3ashshibbak ba3d esneen...esneen // و دقيت عالشباك بعد سنين..... سنين
    I saw it flew open......how is your mood ? Still here ? // Sheftou enfata7...keef shekel ? Ba3adak hawn ? // شفته انفتح كيف شكل ؟ بعدك هون ؟
    The rose told :The most beautiful one of all taught me that // 2al: 3alametni 7alwet el7alween // قال علمتني حلوة الحلوين
    before going away you must leave a perfum in this life // Inn felayt etrouk 3otr bihalkawn // ان فليت اترك عطر بهالكون
    Last edited by gbasfora; 05-05-2014 at 02:31 PM.

larosa said:

Only you and me will cry Oh rose! // Wa7edna ya ward ra7 nebki // وحدنا يا ورد رح نبكي
    life is Super good
    (this is bull ****)
    if you seek arabic translation,PM me