آمده حال تو ، احوال تو
    سفید روی تو ، سیه موی تو

ببیند برود

امشب شب مهتابه حبیبم رو می خوام
    حبیبم اگر خوابه ، طبیبم رو می خوام

afsaneh said:

Default Ali Akbar Sheida - Emshab Shabe Mahtabe

An old song written by Ali Akbar Sheida
    Sung by many artists like: Sima Mafiha, Parisa, Ali Asghar Zand Vakil, Fereidoon Farokhzad, Hayedeh, Golpayegani and etc.

Emshab be bare man ast aan maayeye naaz ------------------ tonight is by my side that who makes coquetry
    Yaa rab to kelide sobh dar chaah andaaz ----------------------- oh God, throw the morn’s key in the well
    Ey roshaniye sobh be mashregh bargard ----------------------- oh the light of the morning, return to the east
    Ey zolmate shab ba mane bichaare besaaz -------------------- oh the darkness of night, bear with me

Emshab shabe mahtaabe -------------------------------------------- tonight is a night of moonlight
    Habibam ro mikhaam ------------------------------------------------- i want my beloved
    Habibam agar khaabe ------------------------------------------------- if my beloved is asleep
    Tabibam ro mikhaam ------------------------------------------------- i want my healer

Key baashad o key baashad o key baashad o key -------------- when is it, and when and when
    Mey baashad o mey baashad o mey baashad o mey --------- there’s wine and wine and wine
    Oo gah labe mey busad o man gah labe vey --------------------- sometimes she kisses my lips, sometimes I hers
    Oo mast ze mey gardad o man mast ze vey ---------------------- she get drunken of wine and I drunken of her

Emshab shabe mahtaabe -------------------------------------------- tonight is a night of moonlight
    Habibam ro mikhaam ------------------------------------------------- I want my beloved
    Habibam agar khaabe ------------------------------------------------- if my beloved is asleep
    Tabibam ro mikhaam ------------------------------------------------- I want my healer

khaabast o bidaarash konid --------------------------- she’s asleep awaken her
    mast ast o hoshyaarash konid ------------------------- she’s drunken, sober her up
    guyid foloni umade ------------------------------------- tell her that guy has come
    aan yaara jaani umade -------------------------------- that dear lover has come

umade haleto ahvaaleto ------------------------------ he’s come to see
    sefid ruye to siyah muye to bebinad beravad ------- your spirit, your fair face, your dark hair and then go

maah gholaame rokhe zibaaye tost ------------------------------- the moon is the slave of your beautiful face
    sarv kamar basteye baalaaye tost ---------------------------------- the cypress has stood in service for your superiority
    ey habibam --------------------------------------------------------------- oh my beloved

majma’e delhaaye parishaane jam’e ----------------------------- the convent of all restless hearts
    ey habib ey habibam -------------------------------------------------- oh my love, my love
    chin o khame zolfe chalipaaye tost -------------------------------- is the curve and crimp of your hair
    ey habib ey habibam -------------------------------------------------- oh my love, my love

ey mahe anvar ------------------------------------------------------------ oh glittering moon
    la’le to shekar ------------------------------------------------------------- your ruby the sugar
    az hame behtar ----------------------------------------------------------- better than everyone
    ghande mokarrar --------------------------------------------------------- eternal sugar
    jaanam jaanam ghande mokarrar ------------------------------------ oh my dear, the eternal sugar
    labe khandaane tost --------------------------------------------------- is your smiling lips
    ey habibam --------------------------------------------------------------- oh my beloved
    ghande mokarrar labe khandaane tost ey habibam ----------- eternal sugar is your smiling lips, my love
    Last edited by afsaneh; 05-04-2014 at 12:16 PM.
    "If music be the food of love; play on."
    Shakespeare