Spanish Worship Songs on CD

Thread: Spanish Worship Songs on CD

Tags: None
  1. brad61tn said:

Smile Spanish Worship Songs on CD

Hello, I'm wanting to learn the Spanish version of some of the worship songs I do in English. I'm Spanish challenged. I'd really love for you guys to recommend some CD's I can order so I can hear the songs and sing along with them. CD's that feature the songs you are discussing on this forum please. When I read the titles, they are in Spanish also and I'm not sure what I would be getting. Thanks for your help.

Brad
  2. Brandon said:

Well u cang get some cd's from Cesar Ivan (César Iván - Cantautor cristiano y Evangelista) he sings good spanish music, he has 3 cd's and 1 dvd (kareoke) very nice ...
  3. brad61tn said:

Default Thanks for the help

I appreciate the help. What I'm looking for are the Spanish versions of songs I already know in English. I've gotten several from this website. When I go to the website, the titles are in Spanish and I can't tell if they are songs I already know or not. So I'm looking for a CD or site that has the English translations included. Got any ideas on that?
    Thanks.
    Brad
  4. Brandon said:

no, sorry
  5. Rico211075 said:

Unidos Permanecemos by Hillsong United. Its the spanish version of United We Stand.