Don't Go. (Freeverse)

Thread: Don't Go. (Freeverse)

Tags: None

Kerri Faye Yates said:

Default Don't Go. (Freeverse)

I bite a chip off my nail as the second hands ticks away. How much longer will I be here, waiting? It seems like hours though its only been a matter of minutes since our last talk.
    You said you would return, but you never said when. How long will you make me wait? Days, weeks, years? My soul cannot handle being without you.
    I need you to come back through the door and tell me it was all a lie. I need to look you in those beautiful blue eyes and hear the words that comfort me.
    You've given me everything, and I to you. But how do we know where one ends and the other begins? We're tangled and pulling at the seams. It's tearing us apart.
    I don't want us to struggle anymore. We're worth fighting for, but not if all we do is fight.
    Since when are you not happy? Have I done something wrong? Please, I can't stand to see you go, but I can't watch you suffer any longer. Sadness is the most contagious disease.
    Help me before we fade, before everything wonderful that we once had is lost for eternity.
    Come back through the door and let us make things right.
    ~Kerri Faye

Teshka said:

Like.

I reeeeeally miss that button :-/

I like this bcs it is so simply true in so many ways.......

'Since when are you not happy?' People complicate nearly everything too often just because they get some perception from God-knows-where that they don't have enough of something......and then somehow they manage to throw away or destroy the best thing that they do have. Everyone needs someone. That truth is as old as life itself.

See how much this made me think?
    Last edited by Teshka; 05-12-2014 at 09:50 AM.
    Music is what feelings sound like
    Listen to the Love
    ~♥♥~

Kerri Faye Yates said:

Quote Originally Posted by Teshka View Post
    Like.

I reeeeeally miss that button :-/

I like this bcs it is so simply true in so many ways.......

'Since when are you not happy?' People complicate nearly everything too often just because they get some perception from God-knows-where that they don't have enough of something......and then somehow they manage to throw away or destroy the best thing that they do have. Everyone needs someone. That truth is as old as life itself.

See how much this made me think?
    I miss that button too!!!
    And you are so, so right. Sometimes simplicity is the best remedy.
    Glad I could make you think Thanks for taking the time to read!
    ~Kerri Faye