Translation from Portugese to Dutch or English

Thread: Translation from Portugese to Dutch or English

Tags: None
  1. diane said:

Default Translation from Portugese to Dutch or English

I hope someone can translate this Portugese Fado song for me into Dutch or English. Anyone??

2. diane said:

Oops.....I forgot something....
    I hope someone can translate this Portugese Fado song for me into Dutch or English. Anyone??

Esta ilha que há em mim
    E que em ilha me transforma
    Perdida num mar sem fim
    Perdida dentro de mim
    Tem da minha ilha a forma

Esta lava incandescente
    Derramada no meu peito
    Faz de mim um ser diferente
    Tenho do mar a semente
    Da saudade tenho o jeito

Trago no corpo a mornaça
    Das brumas e nevoeiros
    Há uma nuvem que ameaça
    Desfazer-se em aguaceiros
    Nestes meus olhos de garça

Neste beco sem saída
    Onde o meu coração mora
    Oiço sons da despedida
    Vejo sinais de partida
    Mas teimo em não ir embora

urbanchicky06 said:

Her you go.. oh ya next tim go to google and click more and then click even more.After scroll down until you find Translator.

This island that has in me and that into island it transforms me Lost into a sea without end Lost inside of me It has of my island the form This it washes incandescent Spilled in my chest It makes of me a different being I have of the sea the seed Of the homesickness I have the skill I bring in the body mornaça Of the mist and fogs It has a cloud that threat To get rid in heavy showers In these my eyes of garça In this dead-end Where my heart Oiço deferred payment sounds of the farewell I see departure signals But teimo in not going even so
    : p GeT cRaZy On ThE fLoOr!!!! : p

4. diane said:

Default Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by urbanchicky06
    Her you go.. oh ya next tim go to google and click more and then click even more.After scroll down until you find Translator.

This island that has in me and that into island it transforms me Lost into a sea without end Lost inside of me It has of my island the form This it washes incandescent Spilled in my chest It makes of me a different being I have of the sea the seed Of the homesickness I have the skill I bring in the body mornaça Of the mist and fogs It has a cloud that threat To get rid in heavy showers In these my eyes of garça In this dead-end Where my heart Oiço deferred payment sounds of the farewell I see departure signals But teimo in not going even so

Hi Urbanchicky, thanks a lot for translation, and also for your advise!!!!

urbanchicky06 said:

Your Welcome just here to help!!
    : p GeT cRaZy On ThE fLoOr!!!! : p