Chinese orchestra with flutes, relaxing. no lyrics but included link

Thread: Chinese orchestra with flutes, relaxing. no lyrics but included link

Tags: None
  1. SunnyEarther said:

Default Chinese orchestra with flutes, relaxing. no lyrics but included link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9UXHCFcfVg
    That's the link where I got it from.

I have nothing to go on it, just the melody there! Lol.

I'm hoping someone can help me out there, hehe.

Thanks a lot for reading, any help is appreciated. Have a great day all! Byee!

2. BlueNileFan said:

Actually you do have a great lead. The credits identify the protagonist and his organization.
    There is also a 30 min video that loops the song for the duration. I can tell you it is 2m13s in duration.

Your best bet is to contact him and with a little luck...

3. SunnyEarther said:

Haha, you're awesome, yes it is 2m13s in duration! HEhe spot on.

After a loot of research I managed to find the song! It is called "PAgoda zen" by stefano bonacina. There are two versions: One is a longer one, instrumental, it can be found on youtube.

The other one can be found on spotify! But you can't download it, tho there are some special programs that allow one to record the song as it plays there. If anyone wants help with this contact me! Hehe.

Thanks for your help BlueNileFan, you were the only response I got in the many forums. I also contacted the sir in the video but I guess he is busy nowadays? Anyway song was found with midomi, amazingly I got that to work, it never worked again and never worked before for me, it always said: "No sound heard" hehehehe.

Thanks all for reading, have a great day!