Mohammad Abdel Wahab - A7abbak w enta fakerni

Thread: Mohammad Abdel Wahab - A7abbak w enta fakerni

Tags: None

gbasfora said:

Default Mohammad Abdel Wahab - A7abbak w enta fakerni

A nice arabic tango for Abdel Wahab.Any comment or correction to my translation is welcome.

[8CbrpIcgQpA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CbrpIcgQpA[/video]

I love you when you think of me // a7abbak w enta fakerni // أحبك وانت فاكرني
    I love you when you forget me // W a7abbak w enta naseeni // واحبك وانت ناسيني
    So, whenever you are away from me // 3ashan toul ma enta hagerni // عشان طول ما انت هاجرني
    I think .... When will you come back ? // Bafakkar emta 7a tgueni // بفكر امتى حاتجيني
    I love you I love you I love you I love you // Ana ahabbak ana ahabbak // أنا أحبك أنا أحبك

I love you and love has been enough for me // Ahabbak 7oubb yekfeeni // احبك حب يكفيني
    It gives me life to support your forgetfulness // A3eesh menou fi neseeanak // أعيش منه في نسيانك
    It doesn't matter if your love is unfair on me // W 7oubbak mahma yezlemni // وحبك مهما يظلمني
    I will love the unfairness just because of you // Ahabb ezzoulm 3alashanak // أحب الظلم علشانك
    I love you when your words make me happy // W a7abbak lamma tes3edni bikilma // وأحبك لما تسعدني بكلمه
    And also when your words make me unhappy // W kilma tesh2eeni // وكلمه تشقيني
    Happiness and humiliation will remain // W yeb2a ezzoul w elfar7a // ويبقى الذل والفرحه
    And competing in the tears of my eyes // Byetsab2ou fi doumou3 3ayni // بيتسابقوا في دموع عيني
    I love you I love you I love you I love you // Ana ahabbak ana ahabbak // أنا أحبك أنا أحبك

I love you when you think of me // a7abbak w enta fakerni // أحبك وانت فاكرني
    I love you when you forget me // W a7abbak w enta naseeni // وأحبك وانت ناسيني
    So, whenever you are away from me // 3ashan toul ma enta hagerni // عشان طول ما انت هاجرني
    I think .... When will you come back ? // Bafakkar emta 7a tgueni // بفكر امتى حاتجيني

Promise me that if you argue with me // 3ahedni law tekhasemni // عاهدني لو تخاصمني
    I will still have hope to stay with you // Te7oush lya amal 3andak // تحوش ليا أمل عندك
    If the pain of my heart satisfies you // We law terda ba3azab 2albi // ولو ترضى بعذاب قلبي
    So, don't deprive me of your pain // Ma te7remsh el3azab minak // ماتحرمش العذاب منك
    You and I ... what will we take away // 7a nakhoud eyh ana w enta // حناخد إيه أنا وان
    from all the nights of our lives ? // Min eddounia we layaliha // من الدنيا ولياليها
    No more than words that you and I // Gheyr elkilma elli ana w enta // غير الكلمه اللي أنا وانت
    whisper in the nights of love // Fi lelt el7oubb na7keeha // في ليلة الحب نحكيها

gbasfora said:

A modern version :

[mIm3sp9rmyU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIm3sp9rmyU[/video]