Aeropostale summer 2014 playlist??

Thread: Aeropostale summer 2014 playlist??

Tags: 2014, aeropostale, playlist, store, summer
  1. Jayna Stella said:

Default Aeropostale summer 2014 playlist??

Does anyone have the playlist of all the songs they're playing in aero this summer? Or at least all the ones you know they're playing. I work there and really like the music but can't remember all the ones I liked while working.

2. xoxox said:

I newly work at Aero too and have been so obsessed with the playlist as well, glad to see I'm not the only one searching. Next time I work I'm going to Shazam all of the songs... but here's a few I do know they play:

• Boom Clap - Charli XCX
    • Rude - MAGIC!
    • Classic - MKTO
    • Fancy - Iggy Azalea + Charli XCX
    • Me And My Broken Heart - Rixton
    • Really Don't Care - Demi Lovato (I'm pretty sure that's where I've been hearing this song at least...)

That's all I know of for now but I'll be trying to figure out more because there's this one in particular that I'm so in love with! Hope this helps you some!

3. dalooloo28 said:

Default what about this one

ye i heard rude. i also hear that in multiple places tho!!!
    all those songs i at least hear on z100
    if that's where you hear the songs then good for you they must not be overplayed in your life

i heard a song today
    it was like
    i was totally going to write it down then i went to a store and the cashier worker there was really nice and helped me find something i was thinking about buying

i remember:

it's a lady singing
    she's singing about love
    she's saying she will prevail in her feelings towards the person
    she knows what her heart feels or her heart feels something and she can't change that
    and she may or may not say she will follow the person where the person goes or something somewhat reminiscent of that sentiment

4. xoxox said:

Oh okay yeah I did happen to turn on the radio the other day and now I'm about sick of hearing the song Rude. Didn't like it in the first place really, lol!

I think I know what song you're talking about...is it slower? And the woman is like loudly singing and she sounds like she's crying or something? OR is it Hideaway by Kiesza? Because that song is my favorite right now I can't stop listening to it!

5. amx101 said:

Did you figure out the name of the song not the one mentioned because I think I have the same song stuck in my head

6. dalooloo28 said:

that might have been it idekay 100 but it could have been

Quote Originally Posted by xoxox View Post
    Oh okay yeah I did happen to turn on the radio the other day and now I'm about sick of hearing the song Rude. Didn't like it in the first place really, lol!

I think I know what song you're talking about...is it slower? And the woman is like loudly singing and she sounds like she's crying or something? OR is it Hideaway by Kiesza? Because that song is my favorite right now I can't stop listening to it!