This a beautiful Afghan song first performed by Salma (Afghan singer)

Biyaa ke berim be mazaar molla mamad jaan ------------------- come and let us go to the cemetery oh dear mola mamad
Seyle gole laalezaar wa wa delbar jaan --------------------------- to see the tulips there, oh my dear sweetheart
Boro baa yaar begu yaare to aamad ------------------------------ go and tell my beloved that your sweetheart has come
Gole narges kharidaare to aamad --------------------------------- tell that narcissus flower his purchaser has come
Boro baa yaar begu chashme to roshan -------------------------- go and tell my beloved mercy upon you
Hamaan yaare vafaadaare to aamad ----------------------------- that faithful lover of yours has come

Biyaa ke berim be mazaar molla mamad jaan ------------------- come and let us go to the cemetery oh dear mola mamad
Seyle gole laalezaar wa wa delbar jaan --------------------------- to see the tulips there, oh my dear sweetheart

Biyaa ey yaar ke majnoone to hastam ----------------------------- come my beloved since I’m your lovelorn
Kharaabe la’le meygoone to hastam ------------------------------- I’m crazy for your wine-colored lips
Nemiboosam labe peymaaneye mey ------------------------------- I will not kiss the cup of wine’s lips
Parishaan o jegarkhoone to hastam -------------------------------- I am restless and tortured for you