"voice" in Farsi

Thread: "voice" in Farsi

Tags: None
  1. Eussuf said:

Default "voice" in Farsi

Americaye hastam ama musliman hastam? Is that correct? Man doos dare Googoosh. Farsi harf ni mizanin ama Googoosh mifaman. "Voice" be farsi che mishe? "vocie"-e Googoosh ghashange dare. hahaha. You see Vandi? I'm horrible!!!! But I am trying. Khodahafez moeleman (is that how you say teacher?)

Yusuf

Vanda said:

Quote Originally Posted by Eussuf View Post
    Americaye hastam ama musliman hastam? Is that correct? Man doos dare Googoosh. Farsi harf ni mizanin ama Googoosh mifaman. "Voice" be farsi che mishe? "vocie"-e Googoosh ghashange dare. hahaha. You see Vandi? I'm horrible!!!! But I am trying. Khodahafez moeleman (is that how you say teacher?)

Yusuf
    WOW Ussuf jan,
    barvo,
    really? how did you change your religion? I mean why? (if you don't want to speak about it, no matter at all)
    anyways
    voice = seda
    and yes, moalem = teacher (clap clap)
    bale, sedaye Googoosh kheyli ghashange, man ham havadar(=fan) e Googoosh hastam :-)
    dobare afarin, edame bede (= bravo again, keep on it)
    Hargez namirad, anke delash zendeh shod be eshgh
    "never dieth that one, whose heart is alive with love"

- Hafez

3. Eussuf said:

Quote Originally Posted by Vanda View Post
    WOW Ussuf jan,
    barvo,
    really? how did you change your religion? I mean why? (if you don't want to speak about it, no matter at all)
    anyways
    voice = seda
    and yes, moalem = teacher (clap clap)
    bale, sedaye Googoosh kheyli ghashange, man ham havadar(=fan) e Googoosh hastam :-)
    dobare afarin, edame bede (= bravo again, keep on it)
    You are always so worried about offending. LOL. Americaye hastam va taroof nemifaman. hahaha. Visit Iran Mikham so that i can see this taroof in action.

I discovered Islam when I was about or 14 -- 12 years ago (I feel old now) -- and I found it to be a very lovely religion. I have a woman is like my mother who was mother and she is Muslim so she took me under her wing. She's actually Kutchie like you Nadieh!!! Funny.

Do you know my favorite song of the moment? Taraneh Vaje by Benyamin. It's one of the first that you translated. That song is like a vocabulary lesson!!! It's great.

Khodahafez Moalem

4. nadieh said:

asr bekheyr yusuf!
    haha it's already afternoon here, but i suppose there with you it's still morning, so, sobh bekheyr

She's actually Kutchie like you Nadieh!!! Funny.
    ehmm, what do you mean by this sentence? i'm sorry but i don't understand what is Kutchie??

well, i haven't really spoke to you before, so "hi ".. how are you? i read you live in the USA? and you became Muslim for years ago? wow, that's interesting!

khodahafez!
    nadieh
    Last edited by nadieh; 07-05-2007 at 08:02 AM.

5. Eussuf said:

Quote Originally Posted by nadieh View Post
    asr bekheyr yusuf!
    haha it's already afternoon here, but i suppose there with you it's still morning, so, sobh bekheyr

ehmm, what do you mean by this sentence? i'm sorry but i don't understand what is Kutchie??

well, i haven't really spoke to you before, so "hi ".. how are you? i read you live in the USA? and you became Muslim for years ago? wow, that's interesting!

khodahafez!
    nadieh
    I thought I read that you were from Kutch.

Ecoliqua said:

Default Teach Yourself Modern Farsi

Do you know my favorite song of the moment? Taraneh Vaje by Benyamin. It's one of the first that you translated. That song is like a vocabulary lesson!!! It's great
    Give a B, Give a E, Give a N, Give a Y, Give a A, Give a M, Give a I, Give a N!

BEN-YA-MIN! BEN-YA-MIN!...

:-) I use to cross Madridīs main road evry morning singing top volume "DONIA DIGE MESLE TO NADAAAAAAAAARE" ("Nazi joon" and "dokhtar bandari" are for the way back ;-)

I am glad to hear that you like benyamin Yesuff (btw, your name is difficult too...). And, I know that you live in the States now, but where are you or your family originally from? why are you iinterested in farsi?

Nadieh, i am already seeing you giving an speach in farsi in your own wedding ;-)

Vandi, i forgot to tell you that I am very happy that you intend to start studying Spanish, and that I will help you in anything you need.

Bratadishtar, I perfectly control your name by now :-). I guess you are talkinf about boats and the Master cup in Valencia... :-( unfortunatelly, I am not really into this matter. I have no idea about what is going on there. I am most interested in farsi translations ;-) But Spain is ok. It is starting being quite hot here now. Althought, the other day when Vanda translated the song Dokhtar Bandari and told about the two main towns in this bandari region (I forgot the names), i search a bit about them in the net and they have the wonderful temperature there of 48 C (118 F)... cool, uh?. I wonder how bandari girls can survive out there... for sure they cannot use make up :-)

:-) and yes, Bratadishtar, I am sorry but you are a lung... :-)

I am ashamed of asking this but...what was the meaning of khoda hafez?... I have forgotten... :-) Maybe I should go back to the first level of "TEACH YOURSELF MODERN FARSI"... lol

7. nadieh said:

I thought I read that you were from Kutch.
    no.. i said once: "i'm a dutch girl"..

Vanda said:

You are always so worried about offending. LOL. Americaye hastam va taroof nemifaman. hahaha. Visit Iran Mikham so that i can see this taroof in action.

I discovered Islam when I was about or 14 -- 12 years ago (I feel old now) -- and I found it to be a very lovely religion. I have a woman is like my mother who was mother and she is Muslim so she took me under her wing. She's actually Kutchie like you Nadieh!!! Funny.

Do you know my favorite song of the moment? Taraneh Vaje by Benyamin. It's one of the first that you translated. That song is like a vocabulary lesson!!! It's great.

Khodahafez Moalem
    mamnon baraye javab (=tnx for the reply)
    shad bashi (=be happy/may you be happy)
    Hargez namirad, anke delash zendeh shod be eshgh
    "never dieth that one, whose heart is alive with love"

- Hafez