تو با دستای مبارک سرنوشتمو نوشتی
    آقای خوب و عزیزم عمر و عزتت زیاد
    الهی بدی و ذلت سر دشمنت بیاد
    آقای خوب و عزیزم عمر و عزتت زیاد
    الهی بدی و ذلت سر دشمنت بیاد ...

zizi said:

plssss people... translate

zizi said:

heeellooooooo pepl plssssss translate !!!

afsaneh said:

Default Googoosh - Agha joon

Agha khube, agha june, aghaye gol, agha jun --------- mister is nice, mister is life, mister is good, dear mister
    In kamina ro hamishe zire daste khod bedun --------- consider this inferior me under your patronage!

Aghaye khub o azizam omr o ezatet ziyad ------------- my nice and dear mister, may you live long and glorious
    Elahi badi o zellat sare doshmanat biyad --------------- may misery and degradation befall your enemies

Man ye more azegare zire sayatun neshastam ------- it’s a lifetime I’m living under your support
    Man kanize zangiam ke dastamo be sine bastam ---- I’m a servant with my hands crossed (to serve you)

Agha to hazrate eshghi az malaeke beheshti ---------- mister you’re the god of love, you’re one of the heaven’s angels
    To ba dastaye mobarak sarneveshtamo neveshti ---- with your blessed hands you wrote my fate

Aghaye khub o azizam omr o ezatet ziyad ------------- my nice and dear mister, may you live long and glorious
    Elahi badi o zellat sare doshmanat biyad --------------- may misery and degradation befall your enemies

Man pishe ruye ayine az bi kasi shekastam ------------ facing the mirror I broke from loneliness
    Daste shekastegan gir mehre to baste dastam -------- take the hand of the broken, your kindness has tied my hands

Man zare zare gashtam ta to mara nabini --------------- I fell into pieces so you wouldn’t see me
    Agha shoma bozorgi ba man chera neshini ------------- mister you’re grand why would you sit with me

Man ye more azegare zire sayatun neshastam ------- it’s a lifetime I’m living under your support
    Man kanize zangiam ke dastamo be sine bastam ---- I’m a servant with my hands crossed (to serve you)
    To vali nemate eshghi az malaeke beheshti ----------- mister you’re the god of love, you’re one of the heaven’s angels
    To ba dastaye mobarak sarneveshtamo neveshti ---- with your blessed hands you wrote my fate
    "If music be the food of love; play on."
    Shakespeare

zizi said:

Afsaneeeh... tashakooor!!!!!))) u a the best!!!