Pseudo Pedagogy

Thread: Pseudo Pedagogy

Tags: None
  1. tylerflipz said:

Default Pseudo Pedagogy

Continue to sit their on your throne, and print the page. (Print the page)

Continue to waste my time on this garbage you call instruction. This printed obstruction.

I see now, I see, you don't care about us or the future. You've come for your green, come for your green you don't deserve.

Continue to test on the unknown. Things not conceived by me. Grade it, grade it, grade it. And compensate it. So I can show them what I don't know. And the uselessness of which I've proposed.

I see now, I see, you don't care about us or the future. You've come for your green, come for your green you don't deserve.

Walk with your useless authority, guarding the cell to my prison. I'll be so glad, sooo glad when I'm gone.

BackInBlack said:

Very distinct writing style.

3. tylerflipz said:

I don't follow any writing style in particular, I kind of just write what I feel uncensored. That could either be the end of me or a new unique writing style.

Teshka said:

Quote Originally Posted by tylerflipz View Post
    I don't follow any writing style in particular, I kind of just write what I feel uncensored. That could either be the end of me or a new unique writing style.
    I know what you mean.....I used to write everything in neat little square boxes, and was happy that i could accomplish that but it became so sacharine that it stopped being fun. I do try to invoke some kind of poetic validity but mostly i just write and get it out.

I've enjoyed reading everything of yours so far and it's nice to be able to recognize the author in one piece after another but not be bored with patterns and the same stodgy wooden frames over and over.

'Continue to waste my time on this garbage you call instruction.
    This printed obstruction.'

I can't say exactly why but to me that reads like Longfellow's village smithy dropping an anvil on someone's foot. Purposely, in response to something that invoked a cold 'GTFA' response. Love it.

Nothing to 'crticize' at all, sorry. But my personal view of poetry, lyrics and prose is that it's like the person that wrote it, imperfect and maybe incomplete but that can be what makes it/him/her so great and so lovable. Just to say.
    Music is what feelings sound like
    Listen to the Love
    ~♥♥~

5. tylerflipz said:

Well thank you very much for saying what I wanted to hear XD But in all seriousness I really do appreciate your comment. Not that I need others' words to build my own ego or any dumb like that, but what you said really has made me feel better about posting my ideas. Some of these I've just stored on my phone for years, because I thought even though it was what I wanted to say, It wasn't constructed "correctly." But I realized there is no such thing as a correct construction. Thank you for your words, I very much appreciate it.

JJCory3 said:

I've found myself many times getting frustrated because I felt something wasn't "complete" or ready to submit. Then I realized that adding more often took away from the piece, or it was just filler (no real passion/fire/whatever that caused me to write the piece in the first place). Basically, write what you want for you. Although I love when other people appreciate my lyrics and comment, it really comes down to me being able to express myself and being proud of the finished product.

7. tylerflipz said:

Right, it's cool if my songs talk to others, but it's mainly for myself.