A song I heard in Loft at the mall this Tuesday

Thread: A song I heard in Loft at the mall this Tuesday

Tags: loft playlist
  1. RSamm said:

Default A song I heard in Loft at the mall this Tuesday

I remember a lot of the lyrics but the song is repetitive and it's sung by a female and it's kinda techno-ish:

I will picture you the way you are the way you are forever...Just as you are right now...I I want you just the way you are the more so as I grow I wish that I had told you so..I picture you the way you were forever just like old times

Thanks guys

2. Kenchristensen11 said:

Default Did you ever find out this song?! I heard it yesterday

Quote Originally Posted by RSamm View Post
    I remember a lot of the lyrics but the song is repetitive and it's sung by a female and it's kinda techno-ish:

I will picture you the way you are the way you are forever...Just as you are right now...I I want you just the way you are the more so as I grow I wish that I had told you so..I picture you the way you were forever just like old times

Thanks guys
    did you ever find out the name of this song?!

3. RSamm said:

No I'm still looking. But people keep posting some song from the 70's

4. Kenchristensen11 said:

Quote Originally Posted by RSamm View Post

Thanks guys
    **** yes!!! Just like old times the black and white years!

5. RSamm said:

Quote Originally Posted by Kenchristensen11 View Post
    **** yes!!! Just like old times the black and white years!
    Yes!!!! Thank you so much

6. Judi said:

I am also looking for a song that I heard in Ann Taylor Loft which included the lyrics "Superfly Poster Guy". I can't get the funky tune out of my head, but can't find the song anywhere online. Help?