Bulgarian pop folk (preslava)

Thread: Bulgarian pop folk (preslava)

Tags: None

turhanbg said:

Quote Originally Posted by veronika_pooh View Post
    Sofi and Ustata r U crazy they were a joke,it was the most stuped thing I've ever heard and in Rusaia!!!No 10X it's enought most of the forein countries mixed us with Rusia and now this song...U R totally wrong,noone here liked that song,it doesn't make impresion,it's boring,and Sofi...well she's not quite bulgarian U know...pop folk is not for that contest...
    u r totally right. i didn t mean "q tvoq". it souldnt be in russian."moi si dqvole" may be ok. u will see bulgaria wont be successful with this song.because it should have more action like oriantal or chalga's melody
    Last edited by turhanbg; 03-08-2007 at 06:41 AM.

veronika_pooh said:

maybe U r right in a way too but actually I don't think will have sucsess with anything,we r just not famoust enought for that!Bout the chalga I don't want that kind of music to present Bulgaria,I know people from other countries like it but one is to go to disko and dance different is to go out in front of the whole world and start singing stupid things like the most cahlga songs r,and that's nothing bulgarian in that music,it's a mix from so many things that people will get the impresion we r mixed nation ourself so that's the best song that can present us,going to the final is something completely different
    !!!Ζήσε κάθε σου στιγμή η ζωή φεύγει με χίλια!!!

Angelus said:

Quote Originally Posted by melix View Post
    I'm a major DesiSlava fan. I've spent the last couple of years listening to her angelic voice and doing my best to learn Bulgarian.
    I've been to Bulgaria twice and I think I did well communicating with non english speakers.
    I translated the lyrics to DesiSlava's Kaji mi (Tell me) song, just for fun. I hope I did well.

Desi Slava - Kaji mi/ Tell me
    Ne znam zashto i kak da znam surceto ti e oshte tam
    i go kriesh ot men sega...
    Az sum tuk, do men ela!
    Kaji mi kak da razbera tazi bolka v teb, kaji sega!

Chorus:
    Kaji mi vmesto tebe da placha,
    tzeluvai me po onzi tvoi nachin.
    Razkusvai me i pak me subirai,
    vsiaka bolka v men ostavi.

/a gipsy singing/

So here we go:

I don't know how, and how could I know - you heart is still there,
    and you're hidding it from me now.
    I'm here, come next to me.
    Tell me how can I understand this pain inside you, tell me now!

Chorus:
    Tell me to weep instead of you,
    kiss me in that way of yours.
    Tear me apart and bring me together again,
    leave all the pain in me.
    you did a very good job, some minor adjustements but well done... where you from?
  4. melix said:

I'm from Finland, but as I said I've been to Bulgaria twice. Guess what... I'm still there

maxsimn said:

Best wishes for the women in this forum !
  6. ExTrEmEgIrL said:

Default Hii

Hi! WoW ne sum samo az ot Bulgaria ))

WHy dont you post White Nights from Desi SLava orr Raina And Constantine-Your my everything Or maybe i can post the songs with theyr bulgarian lyrics and guess to translate part of them

Angelus said:

yalla...post the lyrics and ill do them

veronika_pooh said:

Quote Originally Posted by melix View Post
    I'm from Finland, but as I said I've been to Bulgaria twice. Guess what... I'm still there
    U r still here?Why is that?Love

veronika_pooh said:

Beli noshti from Desi and Raina and Konstantine's songs both r translated here but in the previous pages of the thread...
  10. melix said:

Quote Originally Posted by veronika_pooh View Post
    U r still here?Why is that?Love
    Nope. I've a good job here.

veronika_pooh said:

!!!Really can't belive that,it must be one kind of job,lol,couse no1 wants to work here

maxsimn said:

No1 wants to live here in these conditions :P haha

veronika_pooh said:

Well max it's not very funny U know...

turhanbg said:

in spite of everythig i will vote for bulgaria. good luck....

anyway will someone translate nel " dai mi shans"

veronika_pooh said:

Omg haven't even heard of such singer?it that a woman or what?couldn't find the lyrics,sorry...

turhanbg said:

hmm ok. i watch the video of this song on fantv.it's a slow song.

veronika_pooh said:

if something shows up I'll let U know

turhanbg said:

the video is here YouTube - Nel - Day mi shans
    may be u can get the lyric from it......

Angelus said:

Дай ми шанс / Give me a chance

Запомни ли онези дълги наши дни / did you memorise those long days of ours
    знаеш ли как да върнем тях / do you know how we go back to them
    запомни ли какви тогава сме били дали ще бъдем пак. / did you memorise what we were like then and whether we will be again
    Вярвай ми без теб не мога нито ден / believe me, without you i cant be for even a day
    вярвай ми всичко си за мен / believe me, you are everything for me
    искаш ли това да продължи моля те кажи. / do you want this to go on, please say

Дай ми шанс да ти кажа,че мисля аз за теб / give me a chance to tell you that i think of you
    дай ми шанс да докосна твойта душа / give me a chance to touch your soul
    дай ми малък шанс да ти кажа,че не искам друго сега / give me a small chance to tell you that i do not want anything else now
    дай ми шанс и да обичам просто така / give me a chance and to love just like that

Запомни ли какво не казвахме на глас / did you memorize what we didint say out loud
    само с очи говорех аз / only with eyes i spoke
    запомни ли,че искахме да създадем светът за теб и мен / did you memorize that we wanted to create the world for you and me
    Вярвай ми без теб не мога нито ден / believe me without you i cant be for even a day
    вярвай ми всичко си за мен / believe me you are everything for me
    искаш ли това да продължи моля те кажи. / do you want this to go on, please tell

Дай ми шанс да ти кажа,че мисля аз за теб / give me a chance to tell you that i think of you
    дай ми малък шанс да ти кажа,че не искам друго сега / give me a small chance to tell you i dont want anything else now
    дай ми шанс и да обичам просто така / give me a chance and to love just like that

дай ми малък шанс да ти кажа,че не искам друго сега / give me a chance to tell you i dont want anything else now

*mmm you might wanna make sure this is the song though cuz i got the lyrics from the net

turhanbg said:

thanx Angelus
    u r my hero