Лл - Ll
    Мм - Mm
    Нн - Nn
    Оо - Oo
    Пп - Pp
    Рр - Rr
    Сс - Ss
    Тт - Tt
    Уу - Uu (sometimes when chatting or writing SMS we use Yy too)
    Фф - Ff
    Хх - Hh (when chatting you use Xx too)
    Цц - Cc or TZtz,TSts
    Чч - 4 or CHch
    Шш - 6 or SHsh
    Щщ - 6t or SHTsht
    Ъъ - Aa or Uu or Yy or 1, here there are many many varieties
    Юю - Uu ot IUiu
    Яя - Qq or IAia or YAya some people even use JAja

I think that thats all
    Last edited by maxsimn; 04-19-2007 at 12:31 AM.

AchimKX said:

Hehe, yes with your help I am gettin better Mersi !

And thanks for the list! very good.

Your explanation was very well (the ce thing).
    What I dont understand is that I cant find nowhere informations about this "върни" word. Its not in my books, its not online in sa dir bg......

Then ok, I get it: tshakam = potshakam = I wait, but where is the difference?

And then why is it "gubia" and not "gubiam" for "I loose ..." ?

Maybe I should learn chinese instead lol - just kiddin.....

oh - and a Hello to panselinos.
    Last edited by AchimKX; 04-19-2007 at 06:12 AM.

Angelus said:

върни means return...as in return, give back... върни се however means come back so watch out for those little expressions tchakam means i wait and can be used in the sense of waiting indefinitely while pochakam implies waiting for a short while ...as for gubia its just the way its conjugated, i dont think there is a specific rule but maybe i just cant think of it now... btw im in london myself..where are you a gotvach

AchimKX said:

sdrasti Angelus - thanks for your help!

maxsimn said:

Angelus is back
    I was wondering why you hadnt posted anything for 1-2 weeks

maxsimn said:

Its difficult for me and Angelus to tell ya how exactly are the conjugations.We know them but as native speakers we havent learnt any conjugations at school we just know the language.
    I remember just sth from the 5 grade, that there were 3 groups of verbs..but I dont know.. the fisrt group was when the verb in 3rd person ends with "a",the second when in 3rd person it ends with "e",and the last one when in 3rd person it ends with "i",thats all I remember

About gubia:

Az gubia
    Ti gubish
    Toi gubi
    Nie gubim
    Vie gubite
    Te gubiat

AchimKX said:

ok ok lol

I will have to read the grammar book a bit more.
    I was getting all excited about the fact that I translated some songs

hehe
    I should gor for some basics now.

thanks

Angelus said:

Quote Originally Posted by AchimKX View Post
    sdrasti Angelus - thanks for your help!
    welcome

Angelus said:

Quote Originally Posted by maxsimn View Post
    Angelus is back
    I was wondering why you hadnt posted anything for 1-2 weeks
    indeed she is I was in cairo... thats why i wasnt here for a bit... but now back... and have exams starting monday :S

maxsimn said:

so Good luck on Monday!

Angelus said:

thanks i need a miracle
  12. Hrvatsk19 said:

hey people, ive been here before but im only recently started to come all the time..I LOOOVE bulgarian music and im from australia but im australian/croatian so i understand some bulgarian cos its links with croatian but not much..so hopefully people here can tell me about all the cool bulgarian songs..my favourite singers are preslava, gloria, emilia, kamelia and desi slava..if anyone has msn add me to it: loudmouth19_69@hotmail.com and if anyone knows where i can download song "ne moga da spra da te obicam" by anelia itd be great..i cant find it anywhere..thanks heaps

Angelus said:

where do you download from? i use dc and if you have that i can give you a hub, if you dont already have it and my guess is that song will be on there

Angelus said:

Default Malina - V tishinata

В тишината / In the silence

Тишината алкохолна пак от спомени е болна - / the silence alcoholic is feeling ill because* of memories again
    пак си тук и пак е вчера, пак в ръцете ти треперя. / you are here again and it is yesterday again and again i am shaking in your arms
    Наранена, но щастлива пак сещам, че съм жива. / hurt but happy i remember again, i am alive
    Че съм жива! / i am alive

Нищо ли не бях за тебе както казваш днес на всички. / was i nothing to you as you tell everyone today
    Или те боли за мене и не спря да ме обичаш. / or do you ache for me and did not stop loving me
    Нищо ли не бях за тебе или още съм ти всичко. / was i nothing to you or am i still everything to you
    И не знаеш как след мене друга можеш да обичаш. / and you do not know how to love another after me

В тишината алкохолна пак от спомени съм болна. / in the silence alcoholic im feeling ill because of memories again
    Искам да не оздравея в нашето вчера да живея - / i wish to not get better and live in our yesterday
    там където бях щастлива и усещах че съм жива! / there, where i was happy and felt alive
    Че съм жива! / that i was alive

* actually the word by word translation there is sick from memories but the sense is that those memories have such an effect that they made her ill...she couldnt take it... had to clarify as being 'sick of' something in english conveys a totally different meaning

eXtremnata said:

hello i'm bulgarian and i found this site by accident and i'm fastinated that you are interested in our music i would be glad to translate something for you if you wish so i have an registration here allredy are there any bulgariens here besides me? the song that you have found are verey nice but i can offer better ones if you like
    Last edited by eXtremnata; 04-26-2007 at 10:34 AM.

Angelus said:

haha che ako nqmashe other bulgarians here besides you kak shtqhme da prevejdame :P vypreki che az vsyshnost sym armenka.. welcome aboard

eXtremnata said:

hehe dlujna sum da pitam i az ne sum tyrkinq ama prevejdam tyrski pesni ponqkoga :P amerikanka vika6 ee jalko 4e moq pravopis ne e hybav sega shte moje6 da mi namirash greshkite na angliiski

Angelus said:

armenka ARMENKA..armeniq lol .. ama jiveq v angliq v momenta i ot 9 godini deistvam na english tyi che pak moga da gi namiram :P

maxsimn said:

others others they`re coming... haha
    ne predlagai drugo osven chalga ne shtyt,samo ciganiqta ni haresvat

panselinos said:

eXtremnata, много сме.

А аз не съм гъркиня, но превеждам гръцки песни... повсякога.

Всъщност теб съм те "виждала" в Кречетало.

Quote Originally Posted by maxsimn View Post
    others others they`re coming... haha
    ne predlagai drugo osven chalga ne shtyt,samo ciganiqta ni haresvat
    Да, наблюдава се подобна тенденция. Да им се неначудиш.