Bulgarian pop folk (preslava)

Thread: Bulgarian pop folk (preslava)

Tags: None

eXtremnata said:

ahahaha to ciganiqta i chalgata vurvqt v komplekt :P az sum spec i po dvete...

eXtremnata said:

Quote Originally Posted by panselinos View Post
    eXtremnata, много сме.

А аз не съм гъркиня, но превеждам гръцки песни... повсякога.

Всъщност теб съм те "виждала" в Кречетало.

Да, наблюдава се подобна тенденция. Да им се неначудиш.
    eeee da i krechetalo pose6tavam strano e 4e i tyk se zasqkohme

Angelus said:

lol..i az sym v krechetaloto

panselinos said:

lol Мно-го сме, сил-ни сме. Само че аз там се подвизавам под името Nyx.

Angelus said:

ahahahahaha.... dobre che stana na vypros ta da se razbere che mai sichki sme tam

eXtremnata said:

abe nadyshili sme se i v toq forum daite pone da se nagovorim koi shte e sledvashtiq sait za prevzemane

Angelus said:

lol... syglasna.. chakam predlojeniq

eXtremnata said:

kato namerq podhodqsht sait shte vi go kaja
  9. namika said:

hello can somebody where i can find bulgarian music.can i hear it some where.im from finland and here i cant find it in shops.everytime as im in bulgaria i will buy some cd.:-) i like really your popfolk.best greettings..

Angelus said:

thanks lol.. do you use dc++ by any chance? i can give you a couple of hub addresses on there...if not.. umm..let me know and we shall think of something else lol
  11. namika said:

Smile thanks a lot

i try this angelus.
    did malina or ivana are famous now in bulgaria?can you tell some hit name and whosing it?lol i will try find it.thanks you :-)

Angelus said:

oooh unfortunately im not that good with hits.. im not even in bulgaria and furthermore i listen to heavy metal, hard rock and arabic music :$ so im afraid im better with translations rather than recommendations.. and if you download dc++, its a program, the hub you should try is dc.data.bg ..lots of users and lots of shared stuff.. i dont remember not finding a song i wanted on there..good luck, if you need any help, let me know
  13. namika said:

Default :-)

Hi Did You Know Any Finlands Heavy Band?or Hard Rock....him.nightwhiss.lord,acocalyptica Ect...
  14. namika said:

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself. and YouTube - Broadcast Yourself. and YouTube - Broadcast Yourself. have fun whit this kind of music...lol sorry our bads dont are very good some of this are nice but....thanks again

eXtremnata said:

neznam dali ste chyvali veche tezi pesni no sega neshto mnogo pochnaha da gi pyskat po chalga partitata eto vi linkcheta Бони & Севцед - Магия / VBoX7 tova e BONI I SEVCED-MAGIQ i sledvashtata pesen e na PEPA I KOSTI- nai dobriq Пепа & Кости - Най - Добрият / VBoX7

Angelus said:

Quote Originally Posted by namika View Post
    Hi Did You Know Any Finlands Heavy Band?or Hard Rock....him.nightwhiss.lord,acocalyptica Ect...
    i have written an extensive post on finnish heavy metal...let me find it and paste the link

Angelus said:

http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/ar...tml#post262086

check this out... i think there is quite a bit there LOL... i write novels sometimes... and you can even see below i was advised to publish

turhanbg said:

heyy i need the lyrics of "zona za liubov" violeta.. pls find it for me and translate it but i want in cryllic plssss....................

Angelus said:

do you have the lyrics to that? send them over and ill do it.. im also looking into the other request you made earlier

Angelus said:

Default Preslava - tezhka sadba

Tежка съдба / Hard fate

Къде си ти сега, стоя сама и / where are you now, i stay alone and
    дори пияна пак за тебе мисля. / even when drunk i think of you again
    Плача и се моля да се върнеш, че / i cry and pray that you come back because
    самотата мен убива бавно.Щом очите / the loneliness is killing me slowly. When i close my eyes
    си затворя виждам само теб. / i see only you
    Но щом отворя ги отново съм сама сред / but when i open them, i am alone again with
    приятелката моя, самотата. / my friend, the loneliness

Припев: / Chorus
    Няма те сега, плача във нощта. / you are absent now, i cry in the night
    Викам аз, но гласа той е нищо. / i scream, but the voice, it is nothing
    Моите сълзи океан са те нали!? / my tears, they are an ocean arent they
    Защо съм пак сама? Моля се сега, но никой / why am i alone again, i pray now but no one
    моя глас не чува и умирам пак сама. / hears my vouce and i am dying alone

Къде си ти сега, с друга ли си във нощта. / where are you now, are you with another in the night
    Може би щастлив си, друга те спечели, / maybe you are happy, another has won you over
    твоето сърце и твоята любов. / your heart and your love
    Аз ли съм виновна, / is it my fault
    че влюбена бях и промяната в теб не видях. / that i was in love and did not see the change in you
    Исках да те спра, но не можах. / i wanted to stop you but i couldnt
    Късно разбрах, че страстта си сгреших, / i found out too late that i made a mistake in my passion
    че твоите думи лъжа са били и чужда съм ти вече. / that your words were lies and i am a foreigner to you now

Припев: / Chorus
    Няма те сега, плача във нощта. / you are absent now, i cry in the night
    Викам аз, но гласа той е нищо. / i scream, but the voice, it is nothing
    Моите сълзи океан са те нали!? / my tears, they are an ocean arent they
    Защо съм пак сама? Моля се сега, но никой / why am i alone again, i pray now but no one
    моя глас не чува и умирам пак сама. / hears my vouce and i am dying alone

here is the song we discussed on msn, i havent had the chance to get it yet cuz too much work over here and dc keeps crashing on my pc.. poor laptop has one too many things to do..and i think the other song is too new, cant find the lyrics to it for the life of me... so if you can get them somehow, pass them on and ill do it and now this novel should end lol