Bulgarian pop folk (preslava)

Thread: Bulgarian pop folk (preslava)

Tags: None

Angelus said:

i missed the eurovision, i only got the voting at the end ..someone tell me who sang for bulgaria please

maria_gr said:

Quote Originally Posted by maxsimn View Post
    Lol Turhan and I, we are both from Kardjali(when he is in Bulgaria of course cause now he is in Turkey).If they open Makaza the distance from Kardjali to Komotini would be less then 100km )) .Serres is near Petrich and Blagoevgrad right?

About the music Voda is a traditional Bulgarian song,most of the people think that the oriental motifs are bulgarian,but they are different,you know in the Greek song this year there were oriental motifs.Hope that you sense the difference.For exemple this "Iiii..." [i:],the long "I" that Elica sings is very typical for the Bulgarian music.
    Ah, yes! I forgot that Bulgaria is next to Thrace too!!! Yes, Serres is really close to Petrich, Blagoevgrad and Santaski (I think!!!). So we have good relationship with these cities. There is a village whose name is new Petritsi in the perfecture if Serres (probably greeks who were living in Petrich found this village).

I really love this song! Thanks again. Elica is very sweet and I like the passion of the drummer. I thought that orieantal music is from Asia (Turkey and these kind of countries). But if you say so, you must've been right. You know more about the music of your country.

Polla filia, sweet neighbours!
    Άνθρωποι τύχης είδωλον επλάσαντο, πρόφασιν ιδίης αβουλίης.

~Δημόκριτος~

maria_gr said:

What's your name? Sorry for asking, but I would like to learn (if you want to say of course!). Φιλάκια παίδες !!!

~Δημόκριτος~

maxsimn said:

My full name is Maxim,but people call me Max or Maxo..and when my parents are angry(at me) they call me Maximee! (I`m 15).People here like to say that the oriental music is typical for the Balkans but I dont think so,the ancient Balkan music isnt like the oriental.But nowadays the asian motifs are very popular,I dont understand why.I`d like to visit Greece maybe when the school`s over on July.

See ya soon!
    Greeting form you neighbour!

maria_gr said:

Nice to meet you Max. My name as you can see is Maria and I'm 19. I've been in Bulgaria many times. But only in Petrich, Blagoevgrad, Santanski and once in Sofia. I like Sofia. It's not a big city for a capital and I like it!

~Δημόκριτος~

turhanbg said:

and maria nice to meet u.. my name is Turhan. im originally from bulgaria,kardjali. but now im living in turkey.. but in summers i usually go to bulgaria.. i hope i ll be in bulgaria on july

turhanbg said:

at first i didnt like the song of bulgaria. but when i listenned it much more i liked it. and i congratule bulgaria. i hope next year bulgaria will have a better degree... hehe now i listen folk tv much more. folk tv is a channel broadcasts bulgarski narodni pesni(bulgarian folk songs)............

maria_gr said:

Nice to meet you too Turhan. I'm from Serres, but now I live in Thessaloniki. What are you doing in Turkey? By the way I'm going to Instambul (Konstantinoupoli) at 25 of may and I'm really excited. I'm looking forward!

I would apreciate very much if anyone can tell me some Bulgarian singers. Well, I'm really surprised from the Bulgarian music and I want to learn more things about it. Someday I want to learn and the language!

If you want greek songs or translations just let me know!

C ya neighbours!

~Δημόκριτος~

maria_gr said:

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by panselinos View Post
    lol Мно-го сме, сил-ни сме. Само че аз там се подвизавам под името Nyx.
    Panselinos are you Bulgarian? I thought you were greek. You speak greek very well!!! I'm really surprised!

~Δημόκριτος~
  10. hasan said:

Hi everyone. I am happy I found this page, because I'd like to say something about the Eurovision song of Bulgaria. I think it is a nice song. Ths grade is not bad, it may also have got a better degree.
    Greetings from Turkey.

turhanbg said:

hi maria i wonder Thessaloniki (Selanik). cause Atatürk was born in Selanik. and there is the house of Atatürk in Selanik. i wanna see there. maybe one day i can come..

turhanbg said:

and its said that Thessaloniki looks like İzmir so much..

maria_gr said:

Yes, Kemal was born in Thessaloniki. Are you a Muslim? I'm asking cause I know that Bulgarians are orthodox. Are you an admirer of Kemal Ataturk? Anyway, I've never been in Smirni (Izmir) so I can't tell you if these two cities are similar. In fact I've never been in Turkey, but I'll come soon. I like Konstantinoupoli so much and I'm so excited, cause I'll see her. I've heard that Turks are very friendly with us. The thing is that I'm a little afraid cause I've heard that there are episodes there.

An advice: If you are talking with a Greek, don't speak with so much passion about Kemal. Me, personally, I don't have problem, but others may have. Don’t take it with the bad way, I just say it cause there are Greeks that they won’t appreciate this chat!

Take care. !!!Filia!!!

~Δημόκριτος~

maxsimn said:

Yes the religion of us the Bulgarians is the Orthodox.But in the Kardjali province most of the people arent bulgarians but turkish,so they`re muslim.And that becomes a problem,because they dont wanna learn the bulgarian language(and thats why I dont like them very much).A very few part of them are like Turhan,I mean very few of them are opened for other languages and cultures not just for the turkish.
    Last edited by maxsimn; 05-16-2007 at 10:16 AM.

maria_gr said:

Well, I understand. We pass the same things with the turks in Thrace. They were born in Greece, but they say that they are turkish. They keep their language and very few of them speak greek.

And what about you? Are you orthodox? I don't have problem if you're muslim. In fact, I don't care if someone is muslim or budist or catholic. Everybody has the right to believe in everything he wants. So I don't want Turhan take what I said wrong. I didn't say this with bad purpose. I was just curious.

~Δημόκριτος~

maria_gr said:

Can anyone tell me some bulgarian singers. Please...

~Δημόκριτος~

turhanbg said:

yes im turk and im muslim.and so i dont care persons religion or national. in the past lots of bulgarians and greeks knew turkish. cause we were majority in the balkans. but now not like that. so in the balkans turks sould know the formal language. but they can speak their national languge freely.
    and yes i love Atatürk. he is the most important person for turks in tukey and in bulgaria and all the balkans.
    in turkey lots of people dont like greeks. but dont worry nobody doesnt do anything to u because of your national. but be careful espicially in istanbul about kurds. they r the real problem in turkey. nearly every burglars r kurds. they can rob u. and they can annoyance..
    and one day u should come to izmir. here is nice. and every day i see lots of turists from greece in izmir..

turhanbg said:

and for advise in turkey dont say constantinapol or symirna....

maxsimn said:

)) I love you too, it doesnt matter what you believe in.I`m Orthodox and Bulgarian.Here in the Balkans its very complicated.Lets not discuss it.

About the Bulgarian singers if
    You wanna know chalga singers:
    Malina,Anelia,Mira,Gergana,Esil Duran,Boris Dali,Preslava,Ivana,Gloria etc. this is the most listened kind of music so most of the singers sing this style

Some "rap" singers:

Upsurt are the best(my own opinion)
    Spens,shamaraLoshite

Pop,rNb: (I listen to them most frequently)

Grafa,Mastilo,Beloslava,Ostava,Gravity co.,Te,Karizma,Maria Ilieva etc.

and some rock:

Akaga,signal,shturcite,kiora...and dont know them

maria_gr said:

first of all, I didn’t mean to offend you. You told me that you are from Bulgaria, so I found it strange that you admire Kemal. I was just curious. I admit that Kemal was an important personality for your country.
    Yeah, in the past we talked Turkish because our language was forbitten. My grandmother knows some Turkish, because our city was enslaved in turks for 500 years. You’ve right that turks can speak their language freely, but they must speak and the language of the country where they live.
    Really they don’t like us? Well now I’m terrified. I knew that kurds were the problem (they put bombs and these staff), but I didn’t knew that turks don’t like greeks! I must tell you that we don’t have any problem with turks. Personally, the only people I really hate in this world are Americans and people from Skopje (F.U.R.O.M.).
    I’d love to visit Smirni (sorry for using the greek name, but I’m used to it. Izmir sounds strange!), if it’s like Thessaloniki, I’ll definitely come someday. I like Turkey cause it’s like Greece. The same climate, we share the same sea…

Peace neighbour

~Δημόκριτος~