Помниш ли ти / do you remember

Питаш как съм аз сега! / you ask how am i now
    С друг ли съм или сама! / am i with another or am i alone
    Не, не питай, замълчи! / no, dont ask, keep quiet
    Все едно е, разбери! / it doesnt matter, understand

Че със теб самотна бях! / i was lonely with you
    И без тебе оцелях! / and i survived without you

Припев: / chorus
    Помниш ли ти, че всичко ти давах, / do you remember, i used to give you everything
    лъжите прощавах!? Помниш ли ти? / i forgave the lies!? do you remember?
    Помниш ли ти защо те оставих, / do you remember why i left you
    аз вече забравих!? Помниш ли ти? / i forgot already!? do you remember
    Всичко свърши между нас / it is all over between us
    и сега със друг съм аз! / and now im with another
    Не, не питай ти защо! / no, dont ask why
    Вече ми е все едно! / its all the same to me now

Помниш ли ти, че всичко ти давах, / do you remember, i used to give you everything

И между нас вино стои! / and there is wine between us
    Колко те обичам, спомни ли си ти!? / how much i love you, did you remember
    Моля те, мълчи, думите спести! / please, be silent, spare the words
    Знаеш ли защо вече ми е все едно? / do you know why its all the same to me now

Angelus said:

Quote Originally Posted by turhanbg View Post
    ahh girls u really made me shy i thank both of u... and ive just learnt Angelus's name is Sissi in honour of Sissi pls translate it
    oo you didnt know my name and now i thank you thats very sweet of you..now im shy lol..translation coming up

Angelus said:

Default Sissi- Samo za teb :D

Само за теб / only for you

Само за теб, / only for you
    аз на този свят живея. / i live in this world
    дишам, плача и се смея. / i breathe, cry and laugh
    аз готова съм на всичко. / i am ready to do anything
    мое щастие едничко. / my only happiness
    (х2)

Единствен поглед и в теб се влюбих, / one look alone and i fell in love with you
    от този миг, по теб ума си загубих. / from that moment on, i lost my mind
    С една целувка, ти упои ме, / with one kiss alone you sedated me
    шептях-Недей-но всъщност казвах-Вземи ме. / i whispered -dont, but i was really saying - take me

(х2)

Обичам всичко, което правиш, / i love everything that you do
    Обичам начина по който ме галиш, нежно. / i love the way you caress me, tenderly
    Когато вечер до теб притихвам, / when i quiet down next to you at night
    дори в съня щастливо пак се усмихвам. / i smile happily even in my dreams

(х2)
  4. notoriousMLB said:

Default can someone please help me!

hi, could someone please translate Upsurt - Zvezdata? I am in love with this song!

I have noticed that when translating songs, the Bulgarian part is in the Bulgarian alphabet. Would it be possible to put the Bulgarian part in the English alphabet? That way I can still read the Bulgarian!

thanks!

maria_gr said:

Quote Originally Posted by Angelus View Post
    hun, you definitely will learn, you are doin an impressive job as it is it really is my pleasure to help, im glad i can, especially if the person on the receiving end is so nice where in greece are you btw.. you know i drive to salonika a lot...maybe we have frappe somewhere in greece some time anyway song coming up, let me just get the lyrics
    Thanks! I'm very close to Bulgaria. My city is called Serres which is in borders with Bulgaria, but now I study to Salonika!!! I've visited some times Bulgaria...
    Άνθρωποι τύχης είδωλον επλάσαντο, πρόφασιν ιδίης αβουλίης.

~Δημόκριτος~

maria_gr said:

Помниш ли ти / do you remember

Питаш как съм аз сега! / you ask how am i now
    С друг ли съм или сама! / am i with another or am i alone
    Не, не питай, замълчи! / no, dont ask, keep quiet
    Все едно е, разбери! / it doesnt matter, understand

И между нас вино стои! / and there is wine between us
    Колко те обичам, спомни ли си ти!? / how much i love you, did you remember
    Моля те, мълчи, думите спести! / please, be silent, spare the words
    Знаеш ли защо вече ми е все едно? / do you know why its all the same to me now

Thanks Angelus or better Sissi!

~Δημόκριτος~

maria_gr said:

Quote Originally Posted by notoriousMLB View Post
    hi, could someone please translate Upsurt - Zvezdata? I am in love with this song!

I have noticed that when translating songs, the Bulgarian part is in the Bulgarian alphabet. Would it be possible to put the Bulgarian part in the English alphabet? That way I can still read the Bulgarian!

thanks!
    WOW! I want this too!

~Δημόκριτος~

Angelus said:

Quote Originally Posted by notoriousMLB View Post

thanks!
    coming up

Angelus said:

Quote Originally Posted by maria_gr View Post
    Thanks! I'm very close to Bulgaria. My city is called Serres which is in borders with Bulgaria, but now I study to Salonika!!! I've visited some times Bulgaria...
    i know serres i drive to salonika and halkidiki me haha so we can do frappe in salonika or serres actually i always pass by serres but havent been there.. see where this is goin? LOL

you are welcome for the translation ,you know it is entirely my pleasure...

by i want this too, i presume you mean the upsurt song, im just gonna get something to eat and ill come to do it.. if there is anything else you want, yalla, shoot

Angelus said:

Default Upsurt - Zvezdata

А за тия ли момчета става въпрос / oh, are those the guys in question
    познавам ги, и тоя единия много прост. / i know them, and this one here is real dumb
    Разполага с лични телефони, / he has personal phones
    на времето ми взе всичките житони. / back in the day he took all of my tokens
    Тихо, че тати гледа баскетбол, / quiet, daddy is watchin basketball
    купил съм на жена ти „Карелия” без бандерол / i bought your wife "Karelia" without the excise label*
    Палава е и обича oблегалки гола / she is naughty and she likes backrests naked
    “ ‘Чай, че си харесах едни сандалки в Moll-а” / ' wait, i saw these sandals at the Mall that i really liked'
    Lоver boy! – лека полека и нещата си отиват към бой / lover boy - and slowly slowly things are going towards a fight
    “А ти за к-во ме излъга, че Кайенът е твой.” / ' and why did you lie to me that the Cayenne is yours?'
    Ле-ле щех да зимам на Пешо Calibra-та / oh dear, i was gonna take Pesho's Calibra**
    ама той ми обяви ебати цифрата. / but he announced some ****in digit to me***
    И к-во бе, той твоя неще да те пипа. / so what now, this man of yours doesnt want to touch you
    Ела мацо много ти е хубав клипа. (страшен!) / come babe, your video is very nice (amazing!)
    Кажи на плажа къде ти влиза пясък. / say where does the sand settle with you at the beach?****
    Аре да произведеме новини за “Блясък”. / lets make news for 'Bliasak'*****
    Как не мога ‘се похваля ‘кво се случи / how i cant commend on what happened******
    “Ще се разчуе и много грубо ще се получи” / word is gonna get out and it wont be pretty
    Да не стане да ми прати призовка, / let it not so happen that im sent a subpoena
    ше ти оредим 3-ка с Устата и Софка. / we will arrange a threesome with Ustata and Sofka for you*******
    Много са се разгонили в твойто село. / they have become very horny in your village
    Ела у хотело да те черпа нещо. (А-ха) / come to my hotel, ill buy you a drink (a-ha)
    Тя ми вика: “Пия само бело вино, пич.” / she says to me ' i only drink white wine dude'
    вземи SLK-то, я ела на Какао beach. / take the SLK, come to Kakao beach

Песни, танци, пияни шматки. / songs, dances, drunk fools*
    Ебати цирка. Каква ми свирка? / ****in circus. what blowjob?
    Колко бързо порастнаха рогата. / how quickly did the horns grow**
    Дай една цигара, ше те е** у звездата!!! / give me a cigarette, ****in star

Ле-ле к-во стана?!? Кажи к-во стана! / oh dear, what happened? tell me what happened
    Копеле к-во стана?!? Я кажи к-во стана! / bastard, what happened, tell what happened
    Нема кинти, нема, нема кинти! / there is no loot, there isnt, there is no loot***
    Скоро нема да си зиам Bently. / it wont be any time soon that i get a Bentley
    x2

Тиха музика и малък Jameson, / quiet music and a small Jameson
    Владо Кузов и Майкъл Джексън. / Vlado Kuzov and Michael Jackson*
    Госпожо пази си детето, / Ma'am, look after your child
    защото съм от агенция “Закрила на дупето”. / because im from the agency 'protection of the bum'
    Моят фен ме пита какво е щастие, / my fan is asking me what is happiness
    шефа на клуба ми вика Галя с вас ли е? / the boss of the club is asking is Galia with you**
    Не бе, аз да знам да зимам ли 4-та стая. / no man, i just wanted to know if i should take room 4
    Каете ми честно поне ебахте ли я тая? / tell me honestly, did you at least **** this one

Бански, механи, карам ски с мацки, / swim suits, taverns, i ski with babes
    дреболии по касапски, а! / offals the butchers' way, huh
    На село ми показаха карате, / they showed me karate in my village
    на Албена ми пуснаха “Чейлетано” бате. / at Albena they played 'Cheiletano' for me, my man*
    Ще се възползваме ли от абитюрентката? / are we gonna take advantage of the senior girl**
    Викни я да и оформиме оценката. / call her here so that we decide on her grade
    Иска да види малкия порастнал. / she wants to see the little one grown
    Сигурно пак се е скарала с некой даскaл! / she must have gotten into an argument with some teacher again
    И к-во бе, тоя к-во пак ли е в командировка. / so what, this one what, is he on a business trip again
    Живота си ебало майката, брато! / life sucks, bro***
    “Море от любов” или Фехтовка? (ха-ха) / 'more of liubov' or fencing? (haha)****
    Ела у кенефа да ми пееш 3 в 1! / come to the loo to sing 3 in 1 to me*****
    Ако искаш мо’е да напраийм едно моренце, (верно?) / if you want, we can go to the seaside together (really?)
    аре звънни утре, нещо кафенце? / come on, give me a call tomorrow, for coffee or something
    Лапай го леко щото е известен / take him into ur mouth gently cuz he is famous
    мани го неговия, моя е Nestle. / nevermind his, mine is a Nestle

Песни, танци, пияни шматки. / songs, dances, drunk fools
    Колко бързо порастнаха рогата. / how quickly did the horns grow

Ле-ле к-во стана?!? Кажи к-во стана! / oh dear, what happened? tell me what happened
    Копеле к-во стана?!? Я кажи к-во стана! / bastard, what happened, tell what happened
    Нема кинти, нема, нема кинти! / there is no loot, there isnt, there is no loot

* karelia are greek cigarettes, quite popular in bulgaria, in fact i smoke them myself haha, and most people, inclduing me buy them without the excise

label, cuz its cheaper.. and that also makes them smuggled hence sold under the counter
    ** pesho is a male name, short for petar
    *** in slang to announce a digit means asking for way too high a price
    **** the word by word translation here would be say at the beach where does the sand go inside you or something like that,there is no accurate

translation in english, basically it refers to the sand gettin under people's swim suit and you know what that covers
    ***** bliasak is a gossip magazine in bulgaria, the name means shine
    ****** in case there is any doubt, i do mean commend and not comment.. commend as in 'speak favourably of'
    ******* ustata and sofka are bulgarian singers, ustata is an artistic name meaning the mouth and sofka is an ironic way of referring to a singer

called sofi marinova. she (sofi marinova) is a chalga singer and ustata is supposedly rap i think and normally performers of each are not on good

terms with each other,but ustata and sofi marinova made a song together and hence upsurt are making fun of them here

*fools here is in the feminine form, refers to not so bright, absent minded females
    ** to have horns is an expression which means to have been cheated on
    *** loot or dough, slang for money

*vlado kuzov is a male name,but i dont know who the person is,i can look it up if you want
    ** galia is a female name

*albena is a beach resort, cheiletano makes fun of the chalga style by using adriano chelentano's name written in a way that would imply what we call

kiuchek which is the collective term for music that you can belly dance to but is really low and mostly the lowest of class listens to
    ** senior as in high school senior
    *** actually the curse here is not sucks, word by word translation would be ****s its mother.. see in bulgarian we dont say **** you for example, the curse is **** ur mother...so yea LOL
    **** more ot liubov is a tv show, title means sea of love and its basically about bringing couples that broke up together
    ***** 3 in 1 is a song title

Angelus said:

and here it is with english phonetics

А za tia li momcheta stava vapros / oh, are those the guys in question
    poznavam gi,i toia edinia e mnogo prost / i know them, and this one here is real dumb
    razpolaga s lichni telefoni / he has personal phones
    na vremeto mi vze vsichkite zhetoni / back in the day he took all of my tokens
    tiho, che tati gleda basketbol / quiet, daddy is watchin basketball
    kupil sam na zhena ti Karelia bez banderol / i bought your wife "Karelia" without the excise label*
    palava e i obicha oblegalki gola / she is naughty and she likes backrests naked
    “ ‘chai che si haresah edni sandalki v mall-a” / ' wait, i saw these sandals at the Mall that i really liked'
    Lоver boy! – leka poleka i neshtata si otivat kam boi / lover boy - and slowly slowly things are going towards a fight
    “a ti za k'vo me izlaga che Cayennat e tvoi” / ' and why did you lie to me that the Cayenne is yours?'
    lele, shteh da zimam na pesho calibrata / oh dear, i was gonna take Pesho's Calibra**
    ama toi mi obiavi ebati tsifrata / but he announced some ****in digit to me***
    i k'vo be, toia tvoia ne shte da te pipa / so what now, this man of yours doesnt want to touch you
    ela matso mnogo ti e hubav klipa (strashen!)/ come babe, your video is very nice (amazing!)
    kazhi na plazha kade ti vliza piasak / say where does the sand settle with you at the beach?****
    are da proizvezhdame novini za 'Bliasak' / lets manufacture news for 'Bliasak'*****
    kak ne moga se pohvalia k'vo se sluchi / how i cant commend on what happened******
    “shte se razchue i mnogo grubo shte se poluchi” / word is gonna get out and it wont be pretty
    da ne stane da mi prati prizovka / let it not so happen that im sent a subpoena
    she ti uredim troika s Ustata i Sofka / we will arrange a threesome with Ustata and Sofka for you*******
    mnogo sa se razgonili v tvoito selo / they have become very horny in your village
    ela u hotelo da te cherpa neshto (А-hа) / come to my hotel, ill buy you a drink (a-ha)
    tia mi vika 'pia samo belo vino,pich” / she says to me ' i only drink white wine dude'
    vzemi SLK-tо, ia ela na kakao beach / take the SLK, come to Kakao beach

pripev: / chorus

pesni, tantsi, piani shmatki / songs, dances, drunk fools*
    ebati tsirka.kakva mi svirka? / ****in circus. what blowjob?
    kolko barazo porastnaha rogata / how quickly did the horns grow**
    dai edna tsigara, she te eba u zvezdata / give me a cigarette, ****in star

lele, k'vo stana!? kazhi k'vo stana / oh dear, what happened? tell me what happened
    kopele, k'vo stana? ia kazhi kvo stana / bastard, what happened, tell what happened
    nema kinti,nema, nema kinti / there is no loot, there isnt, there is no loot***
    skoro nema da si ziam Bentley. / it wont be any time soon that i get a Bentley
    x2

tiha muzika i malak Jameson / quiet music and a small Jameson
    Vlado Kuzov i Michael Jackson / Vlado Kuzov and Michael Jackson*
    Gospozho, pazi si deteto / Ma'am, look after your child
    zashtoto sam ot agentsia 'zakrila na dupeto' / because im from the agency 'protection of the bum'
    moiat fen me pita kakvo e shtastie / my fan is asking me what is happiness
    shefa na kluba mi vika Galia s vas li e / the boss of the club is asking is Galia with you**
    ne be, az da znam da zimam li 4-ta staia / no man, i just wanted to know if i should take room 4
    kaete mi chestno pone ebahte li ia taia / tell me honestly, did you at least **** this one

banski,mehani, karam ski s matski / swim suits, taverns, i ski with babes
    drebolii po kasapski, a! / offals the butchers' way, huh
    na selo mi pokazaha karate / they showed me karate in my village
    na Albena mi pusnaha 'Cheiletano' bate / at Albena they played 'Cheiletano' for me, my man*
    shte se vazpolzvame li ot abitiurientkata? / are we gonna take advantage of the senior girl**
    vikni ia da i oformime otsenkata / call her here so that we decide on her grade
    iska da vidi malkia porastnal / she wants to see the little one grown
    sigurno pak se e skarala s nekoi daskal / she must have gotten into an argument with some teacher again
    i k'vo be, toia k'vo pak li e v komandirovka / so what, this one what, is he on a business trip again
    zhivota si ebalo maikata brato / life sucks, bro***
    “more ot liubov” ili fehtovka? (hа-hа) / 'more of liubov' or fencing? (haha)****
    ela u kenefa da mi peesh tri v edno / come to the loo to sing 3 in 1 to me*****
    ako iskash moe da napraim edno morentse (vеrnо?) / if you want, we can go to the seaside together (really?)
    are zvanni utre, neshto kafentse? / come on, give me a call tomorrow, for coffee or something
    lapai go leko shtoto e izvesten / take him into ur mouth gently cuz he is famous
    mani go negovia, moia e Nestle / nevermind his, mine is a Nestle

pripev: / chorus

pesni, tantsi, piani shmatki / songs, dances, drunk fools
    ebati tsirka.kakva mi svirka? / ****in circus. what blowjob?
    kolko barazo porastnaha rogata / how quickly did the horns grow
    dai edna tsigara, she te eba u zvezdata / give me a cigarette, ****in star

lele, k'vo stana!? kazhi k'vo stana / oh dear, what happened? tell me what happened
    kopele, k'vo stana? ia kazhi kvo stana / bastard, what happened, tell what happened
    nema kinti,nema, nema kinti / there is no loot, there isnt, there is no loot
    skoro nema da si ziam Bentley. / it wont be any time soon that i get a Bentley

* karelia are greek cigarettes, quite popular in bulgaria, in fact i smoke them myself haha, and most people, inclduing me buy them without the excise

label, cuz its cheaper.. and that also makes them smuggled hence sold under the counter
    **** the word by word translation here would be say at the beach where does the sand go inside you or something like that,there is no accurate

translation in english, basically it refers to the sand gettin under people's swim suit and you know what that covers
    ****** in case there is any doubt, i do mean commend and not comment.. commend as in 'speak favourably of'
    ******* ustata and sofka are bulgarian singers, ustata is an artistic name meaning the mouth and sofka is an ironic way of referring to a singer

called sofi marinova. she (sofi marinova) is a chalga singer and ustata is supposedly rap i think and normally performers of each are not on good

terms with each other,but ustata and sofi marinova made a song together and hence upsurt are making fun of them here

*fools here is in the feminine form, refers to not so bright, absent minded females

*vlado kuzov is a male name,but i dont know who the person is,i can look it up if you want

*albena is a beach resort, cheiletano makes fun of the chalga style by using adriano chelentano's name written in a way that would imply what we call

kiuchek which is the collective term for music that you can belly dance to but is really low and mostly the lowest of class listens to
    *** actually the curse here is not sucks, word by word translation would be ****s its mother.. see in bulgarian we dont say **** you for example, the curse is **** ur mother...so yea LOL
    **** more ot liubov is a tv show, title means sea of love and its basically about bringing couples that broke up together

Angelus said:

omg i forgot to translate the title LOL.. so for the record, zvezdata means the star

turhanbg said:

Само за теб / only for you
    thanx a lot Angelus. two years ago i was listenning this song too much

maria_gr said:

i know serres i drive to salonika and halkidiki me haha so we can do frappe in salonika or serres actually i always pass by serres but havent been there.. see where this is goin? LOL

you are welcome for the translation ,you know it is entirely my pleasure...

by i want this too, i presume you mean the upsurt song, im just gonna get something to eat and ill come to do it.. if there is anything else you want, yalla, shoot
    Ι know that you know Serres! If you want to go to Salonika, you have to pass from the perfecture of Serres, cause the customs is there. There is nowhere else. From Kilkis there is to Skopje, from Serres to Bulgaria, from Alexandroupoli to Turkey. So if you come again to Greece, tell it to me, to go out for frappe or bougatsa! Where do you live exactly?

Thanks for the song!

~Δημόκριτος~

maria_gr said:

А за тия ли момчета става въпрос / oh, are those the guys in question
    познавам ги, и тоя единия много прост. / i know them, and this one here is real dumb
    Разполага с лични телефони, / he has personal phones
    на времето ми взе всичките житони. / back in the day he took all of my tokens
    Тихо, че тати гледа баскетбол, / quiet, daddy is watchin basketball
    купил съм на жена ти „Карелия” без бандерол / i bought your wife "Karelia" without the excise label*
    Палава е и обича oблегалки гола / she is naughty and she likes backrests naked
    “ ‘Чай, че си харесах едни сандалки в Moll-а” / ' wait, i saw these sandals at the Mall that i really liked'
    Lоver boy! – лека полека и нещата си отиват към бой / lover boy - and slowly slowly things are going towards a fight
    “А ти за к-во ме излъга, че Кайенът е твой.” / ' and why did you lie to me that the Cayenne is yours?'
    Ле-ле щех да зимам на Пешо Calibra-та / oh dear, i was gonna take Pesho's Calibra**
    ама той ми обяви ебати цифрата. / but he announced some ****in digit to me***
    И к-во бе, той твоя неще да те пипа. / so what now, this man of yours doesnt want to touch you
    Ела мацо много ти е хубав клипа. (страшен!) / come babe, your video is very nice (amazing!)
    Кажи на плажа къде ти влиза пясък. / say where does the sand settle with you at the beach?****
    Аре да произведеме новини за “Блясък”. / lets make news for 'Bliasak'*****
    Как не мога ‘се похваля ‘кво се случи / how i cant commend on what happened******
    “Ще се разчуе и много грубо ще се получи” / word is gonna get out and it wont be pretty
    Да не стане да ми прати призовка, / let it not so happen that im sent a subpoena
    ше ти оредим 3-ка с Устата и Софка. / we will arrange a threesome with Ustata and Sofka for you*******
    Много са се разгонили в твойто село. / they have become very horny in your village
    Ела у хотело да те черпа нещо. (А-ха) / come to my hotel, ill buy you a drink (a-ha)
    Тя ми вика: “Пия само бело вино, пич.” / she says to me ' i only drink white wine dude'
    вземи SLK-то, я ела на Какао beach. / take the SLK, come to Kakao beach

Песни, танци, пияни шматки. / songs, dances, drunk fools*
    Колко бързо порастнаха рогата. / how quickly did the horns grow**

Нема кинти, нема, нема кинти! / there is no loot, there isnt, there is no loot***
    x2

Тиха музика и малък Jameson, / quiet music and a small Jameson
    Владо Кузов и Майкъл Джексън. / Vlado Kuzov and Michael Jackson*
    Госпожо пази си детето, / Ma'am, look after your child
    защото съм от агенция “Закрила на дупето”. / because im from the agency 'protection of the bum'
    Моят фен ме пита какво е щастие, / my fan is asking me what is happiness
    шефа на клуба ми вика Галя с вас ли е? / the boss of the club is asking is Galia with you**
    Не бе, аз да знам да зимам ли 4-та стая. / no man, i just wanted to know if i should take room 4
    Каете ми честно поне ебахте ли я тая? / tell me honestly, did you at least **** this one

Бански, механи, карам ски с мацки, / swim suits, taverns, i ski with babes
    дреболии по касапски, а! / offals the butchers' way, huh
    На село ми показаха карате, / they showed me karate in my village
    на Албена ми пуснаха “Чейлетано” бате. / at Albena they played 'Cheiletano' for me, my man*
    Ще се възползваме ли от абитюрентката? / are we gonna take advantage of the senior girl**
    Викни я да и оформиме оценката. / call her here so that we decide on her grade
    Иска да види малкия порастнал. / she wants to see the little one grown
    Сигурно пак се е скарала с некой даскaл! / she must have gotten into an argument with some teacher again
    И к-во бе, тоя к-во пак ли е в командировка. / so what, this one what, is he on a business trip again
    Живота си ебало майката, брато! / life sucks, bro***
    “Море от любов” или Фехтовка? (ха-ха) / 'more of liubov' or fencing? (haha)****
    Ела у кенефа да ми пееш 3 в 1! / come to the loo to sing 3 in 1 to me*****
    Ако искаш мо’е да напраийм едно моренце, (верно?) / if you want, we can go to the seaside together (really?)
    аре звънни утре, нещо кафенце? / come on, give me a call tomorrow, for coffee or something
    Лапай го леко щото е известен / take him into ur mouth gently cuz he is famous
    мани го неговия, моя е Nestle. / nevermind his, mine is a Nestle

Песни, танци, пияни шматки. / songs, dances, drunk fools
    Колко бързо порастнаха рогата. / how quickly did the horns grow

Нема кинти, нема, нема кинти! / there is no loot, there isnt, there is no loot

Wow. That's huge! How can you translate so big songs? I translated some songs of Goin' Through in the Greek lyrics translation and after I had headache. You're my heroe for sure...

~Δημόκριτος~

maria_gr said:

Please Angelus, If you have the time translate Preslava's Intriga!

Thanks

~Δημόκριτος~

Angelus said:

Quote Originally Posted by turhanbg View Post
    thanx a lot Angelus. two years ago i was listenning this song too much
    in my egyptian accent.. my bleasure

Angelus said:

Мария i am now in london, where im finishing my masters degree and will be goin home next week... by home i mean bulgaria,i officially live in sofia but im from plovdiv so really im between the two mostly... bas im moving to dubai in mid june, im doing my training there and inshallah, full time employment for a couple of years before i go home for good.... i will defnitely let you know if i make it to salonika or somewhere there in the mean time, im talkin with a friend to meet up there or something

you are most welcome for the upsurt song, lenght doesnt bother me, i like translating and the other song is coming up, ill look up the lyrics now

AchimKX said:

Преслава - Интрига

В този град на мода е греха
    подземен свят и много суета,
    въртиш се сякаш в омагьосан кръг
    и правиш всичко като за последен път.

Припев:
    Интригата те забавлява
    и всеки отказ те вбесява,
    порока в навик се превръща
    от него си зависим ти.

Интригата те забавлява
    и всеки отказ те вбесява,
    порока в навик се превръща
    и става като наркотик.

В този град си лягаш сутринта
    парите компенсират любовта,
    събуждаш се в нечие легло
    едва тогава осъзнаваш, с кого.

Angelus said:

wohoo.. my ie crashed, i restart and come to look up which song it was and i find the lyrics.. thanks so much AchimKX