Bulgarian pop folk (preslava)

Thread: Bulgarian pop folk (preslava)

Tags: None
  1. rayaneiwane said:

hi bulgarians
    maximn on neterra I can't read the video clip can U say me wat is the problem
    and english version is out of use
    I want to say U that in france the song of prison breaks is "j'ai pa le temps "=I havn't time do U know it ?it's by Faf la rage .
    Veronika I don't know how to thank U ! U 'r right nekadeneznam is beautiful song I will play it on wedding of friend with strast chernite ochi I 'm sure they will like its. veronika can U give sites where I can download bulgarian music I'm crazy about it
    merci

veronika_pooh said:

no problem,cute U R welcome I really hope your frinds will like our mucis,it's music for party'bout downloading I really don't know where,I'll ask if some1 around me knows and will tellU,'til then U ca count on me I'll give U anything U needCeluvki!
    !!!Ζήσε κάθε σου στιγμή η ζωή φεύγει με χίλια!!!
  3. rayaneiwane said:

hi again what's bulgarian to: how'r u . hi goodmorning .goodbye. I'm fine. thank you.?
    last thg I watch 5ot5 (music broadcast)on tv bulgaria every saturday I'm really very crazy abt this country but I hope he can develop with europa ... when I see documentary about sofia and nadejda city I was very touched abt (gypsie) condition of living , prostitution and baby sale
    Last edited by rayaneiwane; 11-21-2006 at 02:40 PM.

veronika_pooh said:

how are u-kak si
    hi-zdravei
    goodmorning-dobro utro
    goodbue-dovijdane
    thank u-blagodaria

nadejda is not a sity is a neigbourhood in sofia,amd don't feel sorry for gypsies,the things here are really complicted and they are not victims belive me

maxsimn said:

I havent heard the song from prison break.About the bulgarian music u can download from www dot free dot bol dot bg , or , www dot tupalka dot com.
    About the gypsies they really arent the victim.They dont wonna work, even if they want,they dont wanna learn speak bulgarian right..of course there are SOME who work & lhave a good life

veronika_pooh said:

yes but most of them just barn children to taka money for them and leave them on the streat to beg for money...
  7. rayaneiwane said:

hi bulgarian I believe U 100 % cos I live near gypsie street and U know how they live ....but here they are helped cos they ve a lot of children

maxsimn said:

Quote Originally Posted by veronika_pooh View Post
    yes but most of them just barn children to taka money for them and leave them on the streat to beg for money...

Yes Veronika said it too they born a lot of children, so the government give them money for the children but adults don`t feed the little gysies , they buy cigarettes or allcohol...

But this thread is for BG music lets leave the gypsies

veronika_pooh said:

yes,stop talking 'bout our problems,we know they exist but the forum is not that 'bout
  10. rayaneiwane said:

ok nd hi my beautiful bulgarian now I understand better ....I have some songs of preslava and malina that I want to understand to begun neka de neznam malina sorry for the script

maxsimn said:

Default Malina - Neka da ne znam (Shall I dont know)

I dont know how exactly yo translate the title in english but in french it is "Que je ne sache pas", so if U know a better way to say it in english pls tell it to me

Нека да не знам, нека да не знам в чие легло си нощем,
    Shall I dont know, shall I dont know in whose bet you are at night
    Нека да не знам, нека да не знам мислиш ли за мене още,
    Shall I dont know, shall I dont know if you still think about me
    Нека да не знам, нека да не знам тъжно ли ти е след края,
    Shall I dont know, shall I dont know are you sad after the end
    Shall I dont know, shall I dont know to stop desiring you

Първи ден, втори ден, трети ден не си до мен
    first day, second day, third day you arent next to me
    никаква вест, никакъв жест плаче ми се,
    no news, no motion I wanna cry
    вика ми се, целият град шепне злорад
    I wana scream, the hall town is whispering gloating
    -Азис-ти си сама пак си самааа а той в чие легло ее тойй. (x2)
    You`re alone, you`re alone again & he in whose bed is he

Припев: (x3)
    Chorus:
    Нека да не знам, нека да не знам в чие легло си нощем,
    Shall I dont know, shall I dont know in whose bet you are at night
    Нека да не знам, нека да не знам мислиш ли за мене още,
    Shall I dont know, shall I dont know if you still think about me
    Нека да не знам, нека да не знам тъжно ли ти е след края,
    Shall I dont know, shall I dont know are you sad after the end
    Shall I dont know, shall I dont know to stop desiring you

maxsimn said:

Give the other titles btw Emilia & Anelia were in my town last week in the new disco slub on thursday night, but I didnt go to see `em, I went there on Saturday when there was a House party :P

veronika_pooh said:

Maybe in enlg. is better to say "Let me not to know" I thinkThat's my suggestionI'm happy U liked the song,I told it's really good...and U should see the video,Malina is half naked again...
  14. Turin77 said:

Not sure if it fits, but "That I don't know" would be a better translation of the french phrase at least.

House rocks. Hope you had a good time Max. Euro & House are good, but Trance is better ;p

maxsimn said:

Yeah I like all the different styles of the "techno" music.You know there are few people that make difference from house,ambient,electro,trance etc.
  16. rayaneiwane said:

That I don't know; I'm ok or "je ne veux pas savoir" ou "si je sache " very difficult lol
  17. hellscream said:

hello veronika kak cu?ot gur4ia li cu?u 3acto tqlo e b bulgaria?ego ELLINARAS! spoudazo plovdiv sto vmu pharma4ia.den tin paleuo akoma sto grapsimo ton boulgarikwn sto pc alla pisteuo tha katalabeis.Sorry guys for the bulgarogreekenglish language i use didnt say anything important for u but Nice forum with good staff.
    Veronika pou meneis kai ti spoudazeis giati eisai kai gamo tis gkomenes.kai moderatot kiolas opote exoume kati koino asxoloumaste me ta pc poli pisteuo ego toulaxiston kaigomai,an ksereis ti enoo me ayto.tespa kalo site omorfi kopelia esei oraia paidia apoti blepo den lene mlkies kai......ayta.

me lene Giorgo.kai (sorry gia ta ellinika)
  18. hellscream said:

Kai kati akoma POS MPOREIS kai akus afton ton xalia.. &#^%&*!@^$!)(&%$@%(*^!@#%*&@#$&^%@#$ ton nino HE SUCKS einai aisxos sorry alla etc einai D

veronika_pooh said:

Gia sou,Giorgo,me lene VeronikaEimai kala,euxaristoSorry but I don't know greek that good yet,I'm still learning it now and I understand only a part of what U wrote so if U can write it in bulgarian or english.pleaseAnddon't use bad languague,please,why don't U like NINO soooo much,what's wrong with him?!U can send me a private message if U want
  20. rayaneiwane said:

hi Turin77 c'é qoi ton pseudo sur youtube et qelles sont les video clips bulgares que tu as exposé