Bijan Mortazavi - Beman Che

Thread: Bijan Mortazavi - Beman Che

Tags: None

NorthernLights said:

Default Bijan Mortazavi - Beman Che

Hey can someone translate this into english? thaanks!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueZEfLdzO9Y

afsaneh said:

Default Bijan Mortazavi - Beman Che

همین که دل ،دل خون بار ابره --------------- the fact that heart, is the toiled heart of clouds (raining blood)
    همین که شب،شب قتل ستاره س -------------- the fact that night, is the night of the star’s murder
    همین که بغض تو ، بغض همیشه ------------- the fact that your tear, constant tears
    همین که ترس من،ترس دوباره س ------------ the fact that my fear is a repeated fear

به من چه سرخی میخک تو مهتاب؟ ----------- the gillyflower’s redness in moonlight is none of my business
    به من چه رقص نیلوفر روی آب؟ ------------- the lotus’s dance on the water is none of my business
    قفس بارون کابوس کبوتر -------------------- the cage raining of the dove’s nightmare
    به من چه کوچه باغ شعر سهراب؟ ------------ the garden passage of Sohrab poems is none of my business

کنار کوچ بچه های پرسه --------------------- wandering kids are beside migration
    تو بهت رعشه و رگ ،گرد سوزن ------------- in the panic of tremor and vein, the dust and needle
    کنار مادرک های شناور --------------------- beside floating mothers
    روی سمفونی نفرین شیون ------------------- on the symphony of curse and whimper

کنار فقر گل بانوی ایثار ---------------------- lady of self-denial is beside poverty
    که می فروشه تنشو تیکه تیکه ----------------- who is selling every part of her body gradually
    کنار مرد دریا بغض خسته -------------------- man of the sea is beside tired tears
    که وا می باره از هم چیکه چیکه -------------- that is raining drop after drop

ستیز تگرگ گلبرگه --------------------------- it’s the war between hails and petals
    مصاف آینه و الماسه ------------------------- the combat of mirror and diamond
    پیکار کبریته و خرمن ------------------------ the battle of matches and straw
    نبرد ارکیده و داسه --------------------------- the fight of orchids and the scythe
    "If music be the food of love; play on."
    Shakespeare

NorthernLights said:

Thank You !