لحظه بزرگ بیداری باشه عشق لالایی بارون تو شباست
    نم نمه بارون پشت شیشه هاست
    لحظه عزیز با تو بودنه
    اخرین پناه موندن منه
    تو خود عشقی که همزاد منی
    تو سکوت منو فریاد منی

afsaneh said:

Default Googoosh - Hamzaad

Eshgh laalaayie baarun tu shabaast ---------------- love is the rain’s lullaby at nights
    Nam name baarune poshte shishehaast ----------- is the drizzle behind the windows
    Lahzeye shabnam o barge gole yaas --------------- is the moment of dew and jasmine leaf
    Lahzeye rahaayie parandehaast -------------------- is the moment of the birds' freedom

To khode eshghi ke hamzaade mani --------------- you’re love itself and were born with me
    To sokute man o faryaade mani -------------------- you’re my silence and my yell

To khode eshghi ke shoghe mundani -------------- you’re love itself and the desire to stay
    Ghame talkh o gonge sheraaye mani --------------- you’re the bitter and vague sadness of my poems
    Vaghti donyaa darde bi harfi daare ----------------- when the world is aching from silence
    Toyi ke faryaade dardaaye mani ------------------- you’re the cry of my pains

To khode eshghi ke hamzaade mani --------------- you’re love itself and were born with me
    To sokute man o faryaade mani -------------------- you’re my silence and my yell

Dastaaye to khorshido neshun midan ------------- your hands show the sun
    Cheshmaaye bastamo bidaar mikonan ----------- and open my closed eyes
    Sedaaye baale paranda ro labaat ----------------- the sound of the bird’s flapping
    Tu gushaam dobaare tekraar mikonan ------------ is resonatied in my ears again by your lips

Zendegi vaghti ke bizaari baashe ------------------ when life is all hatred
    Ruz o shabhaash hame tekraari baashe ----------- its nights and days so repetitive
    Shaayad eshgh baraaye ba’zi aasheghaa ---------- maybe for some lovers, love
    Lahzeye bozorge bidaari baashe ------------------- is the big moment of waking up

Eshgh laalaayie baarun tu shabaast ---------------- love is the rain’s lullaby at nights
    Nam name baarune poshte shishehaast ----------- it is the drizzle behind the windows
    Lahzeye azize baa to budane-------- --------------- it is the dear moment of staying besides you
    Aakharin panaahe mundane mane ----------------- it is my last shelter to stay

Last edited by afsaneh; 08-07-2014 at 04:17 AM.
    "If music be the food of love; play on."
    Shakespeare

zizi said:

afsaneh be to che kar mikardam))) tashakur