Ahdiyeh & Aref - Soltane Ghalbha Soundtrack

Thread: Ahdiyeh & Aref - Soltane Ghalbha Soundtrack

Tags: None
  1. alir said:

Default Ahdiyeh & Aref - Soltane Ghalbha Soundtrack

There are many versions of this song. I would appreciate the translation of this version. It is quite different than the one Aref sang by himself

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmdjqqjUVU0

Merci

Ali
    Last edited by afsaneh; 09-01-2012 at 01:34 PM. Reason: Artist – Song name or names

afsaneh said:

Ahdiyeh:
    Vaghti baraat nakhaad khodaa ----------------------- when God doesn’t care for you
    Poshte ham miyaad dard o balaa ------------------- pain and misery would face you repetitively
    Pishe ghodratesh choon o cheraa ------------------ in front of his will, reasons are
    Faayde nadaare ------------------------------------------ useless.
    Age beri be aasemun ----------------------------------- if you went to the sky
    Age besaazi rangin kamun ---------------------------- if you made rainbow
    Vaghti shod bakhtet naamehrabun ----------------- when your fate is unkind to you
    Haale to zaare -------------------------------------------- you’d be hapless

Donyaa saraasar nashib o faraaze ------------------- the world is all ups and downs
    Raahe man o to tu donyaa deraaze ----------------- our way in this world is so long
    Aashegh sho ey del khodaa chaaresaaze ---------- fall in love oh my heart, God is a savior
    Aashegh navaaze ---------------------------------------- he helps the lovers

Eshgh o mohabbat asaase hayaate ----------------- love and kindness is the base of life
    Vaghti to khubi mohabbat sezaate ----------------- when you’re a good person, your reward is kindness
    Raahe mohabbat gharighe nejaate ---------------- kindness’s road is the lifesaver
    Oo rahnaamaate ---------------------------------------- he is your guide

Aref:
    Soltaane ghalbam kojaayi kojaayi ------------------ my heart’s ruler, where are you? Where are you?
    Rafti ke bar man be shaadi goshaayi -------------- you were to open for me happily
    Darvaazehaaye beheshte talaayi ------------------- the gates of golden heaven
    Ammaa sad afsoos -------------------------------------- but alas a hundred times!

Rafti o bord az kafam zendegaani ------------------- you left and the life ruined
    Eshgh o omide maraa dar javaani ------------------- my love and hope in my youth
    Rafti kojaa ey ke dardam nadaani ------------------- where did you go, oh you who don’t know my pains
    Dardam nadaani ----------------------------------------- you don’t know my pains!
    "If music be the food of love; play on."
    Shakespeare

afsaneh said:

Ahdiyeh:
    Ye shab ye rooz ye maah ye saal ------------------------ a night, a day, a month, a year
    Ye more ke migardam badhaal -------------------------- it’s a lifetime I’m searching miserably
    Cho kabutare bi par o baal ------------------------------- like a pigeon without wings
    Miram hame jaa -------------------------------------------- I go everywhere
    Ye rooz didam gom shod joonam ----------------------- I saw one day my life got lost
    Door oftaadam az aashiyunam -------------------------- I was left away from my nest
    Bi khunemunam sargardunam -------------------------- a homeless and a wanderer
    Ye more khodaayaa ----------------------------------------oh God, it’s a lifetime!

Soltaane ghalbam kojaayi kojaayi ------------------ my heart’s ruler, where are you? Where are you?
    Rafti ke bar man be shaadi goshaayi -------------- you were to open for me happily
    Darvaazehaaye beheshte talaayi ------------------- the gates of golden heaven
    Ammaa sad afsoos -------------------------------------- but alas a hundred times!

Rafti o bord az kafam zendegaani ------------------- you left and the life ruined
    Eshgh o omide maraa dar javaani ------------------- my love and hope in my youth
    Rafti kojaa ey ke dardam nadaani ------------------- where did you go, oh you who don’t know my pains
    Dardam nadaani ----------------------------------------- you don’t know my pains!

Aref:
    Ghorbun miram oon khodaa ro khodaa ro ------------- I love that God
    Lotfesh be ham miresune delaa ro --------------------- whose kindness unites the hearts
    Hal mikone rahme oo moshkelaa ro ------------------- whose mercy solves the problems
    Shokret khodaayaa --------------------------------------- thank you God!
    Gozashte dige gozashte --------------------------------- let bygones be bygones
    In fetnehaa baaziye sarneveshte ------------------------ these wickedness are fate’s games
    Shokret khodaaya ke haalaa beheshte ------------------ thanks God now is like heaven
    Kaashuneye maa ------------------------------------------ our home

Ahdiyeh & Aref:
    Gozashtehaa gozasht biyaa ----------------------------- let bygones be bygones, now come
    Biyaa ke begim shokret khodaa ------------------------- come to thank God
    Ke be ham resund dele maa raa ------------------------- who united our hearts
    Shokret khodaayaa --------------------------------------- thank you god!
    Age ye ruz in aasemun ------------------------------------------ if one day this sky
    Baa man o to shod naamehrabun ---------------------------- had been unkind to us
    Namunde emruz az aan neshun ------------------------------ today we don’t see any trace of it
    Shokret khodaayaa --------------------------------------- thank you god!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yaUyMKSe-hM
    "If music be the food of love; play on."
    Shakespeare