Carol Sama7a - Be saba7 el alf ettalet

Thread: Carol Sama7a - Be saba7 el alf ettalet

Tags: None

gbasfora said:

Default Carol Sama7a - Be saba7 el alf ettalet

An amazing old song about humanism,tolerance and fraternity in these difficult times when hundreds of innocent children and women are being massacred in Gaza. A civil war is destroying Syria and violence ,religious and ethnic intolerance have been growing in Iraq.
    This song has been already translated before.
    http://www.allthelyrics.com/forum/sh...t=carol+samaha

[5XVT_P3CZyU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XVT_P3CZyU[/video]

Bisaba7 el alf ettalet, ba3d fi jou3 // At the morning of the third milenium there is stil hunger
    W fi atfal emsharradin, w beki w dmou3 // There are homeless children, crying and tears
    Khallina nenhi el7ouroub ya douwal el2awiyyi // Lets end all the wars - O' powerfull nations
    La lelfe2r, la lel2ahr, la lel3ounsouriyyi // No to Poverty ,No to Oppression , No to Racism

Enta min ? ana ma bes2al... // Who are you? I don't need to ask
    Laken 7eznak 2alli min // I already see it in your sorrow
    Wala ba3ref ayya lawn w ayya deen // I don't care about color or religion
    Ba3ref ennak khayyi, khayyi belensaniyyi // You are my brother , my brother in humanity

Bisaba7 el alf ettalet, fi menfiyyin // At the morning of the third millennium ,there are still humans in exile
    W fi nas belmo3ta2alat sarloun sneen. // There are still people in arrest for several years
    Khallina bimatla3 hal3asr, w eddenyi meshta2a // Let us, at this new era ,while the world is longing for justice
    Nenhi l zoulm, nenhi lkhawf, w 3al 3adali netla2a // End oppression, end fear and agree on justice

Ba3ref ennak khayyi, khayyi belensaniyyi // You are my brother , my brother in humanity

Ana men hash share2 jayi, ard el iman // I come from the East , The land of faith
    Diya3na matla3 esh shams, w lawn ezzaman // Our villages are the sunrise and the colors of time
    Men 3enna lakell esh shou3oub, menwaddi ta7iyyi // From here to all people we send greetings
    Jeel yfell, w jeel ytoull, 3ala wa23 el7ourriyyi.... // Generations go, a generation come, On the path to freedom !

At the morning of the third milenium there is stil hunger // بصباح الالف التالت بعد في جوع
    There are homeless children, crying and tears // في اطفال مشردين وبكي ودموع
    Lets end all the wars - O' powerfull nations // خلينا ننهي الحروب يا دول القوية
    No to Poverty ,No to Oppression , No to Racism // لا للفقر لا للقهر لا للعنصري

Who are you? I don't need to ask // انت مين انا ما بسال
    I already see it in your sorrow // لكن حسنك قلي مين
    I don't care about color or religion // ولا بعرف اية لون واية دين
    You are my brother , my brother in humanity // بعرف انك خيي خيي بالانسانية

At the morning of the third millennium ,there are still humans in exile // بصباح الالف التالت في منفيين
    There are still people in arrest for several years // في ناس بالمعتقلات صرلن سنين
    Let us, at this new era ,while the world is longing for justice // خلينا بمطلع هالعصر والدنيي مشتاقة
    End oppression, end fear and agree on justice // ننهي الظلم ننهي الخوف وعالعدالة نتلاقى

I come from the East , The land of faith // انا من هالشرق جايي ارض الايمان
    Our villages are the sunrise and the colors of time // ضيعنا مطلع الشمس ولون الزمان
    From here to all people we send greetings // من عنا لكل الشعوب منودي تحية
    Generations go, a generation come, On the path to freedom ! // جيل يفل وجيل يطل على وقع الحرية

gbasfora said:

[nT7xzJix8vE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nT7xzJix8vE[/video]

liviapj said:

I remember you uploaded it for us at Orkut. Very good song and very appropriated with no shadow of doubt...
    “What you seek is seeking you.”
    ― Rumi