mixalis in concert?

Thread: mixalis in concert?

Tags: None

trikala116 said:

Question mixalis in concert?

geia!!
    this time im not gonna ask for a song... hehehe...
    does anybody know if Mixalis Xatzigiannis is gonna be on tour in december or january about?? my friend from athens told me that he might sing.. so if somebody knows it, please let me know it soon, coz i would like to book flights and tickets!! filakia polla
  2. gali_portokali said:

auu if u know something pls inform meeeeeee i want to go to his concert too...
    OnLy GoD CaN JuDgE Me

panselinos said:

Yes, he will be. Last month sto Katrakeio Theatro he "closed this year's season".
    The new studio album of Xatzigiannis will be released on November 15th (like.. in 2 weeks) and after that he's gonna start performing in Athens.

Y.Г. He's in Cyprus now though - resting...
  4. gali_portokali said:

oh i don`t have time... it`s too close.. i hope i`ll be on the next one hehe... or better hope he`ll sing in thessaloniki cos it`s nearer to me
    OnLy GoD CaN JuDgE Me

trikala116 said:

in two weeks new album¿?¿??¿?¿ :-O
    i got into one of his fanclub website.. but i didnt find anything. thank you for telling!! whoa.. i have to see him in live... he's gorgeous...

veronika_pooh said:

Yes he is,but he's married U knowMono sta oniera....
    !!!Ζήσε κάθε σου στιγμή η ζωή φεύγει με χίλια!!!

trikala116 said:

hes married¿?¿?¿??¿ :-O
    i thought he was gay!! hahaha, ok.. have you ever seen him in live?

veronika_pooh said:

Hahaha,noooo,he's marriedI haven't seen him,haven't seen any of the greek singers I love in live but I wish I could and I'll do anything possible to see Nino and XatzigiannisMaybe and Xristifirou and Tsalikis,ohhhh,they are soooo many,I like them all.God help me
    I'll be more that happy to see only NinoMaybe someday,who knows!
  9. gali_portokali said:

Vikiiiiiiiiiiiiiii stop saying this!!!!!!! i don`t care u know.... once i get him... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    OnLy GoD CaN JuDgE Me

veronika_pooh said:

hahahaha,I'm saying that to the others,U don't want more opponents...I'm working 4 U girl:P
  11. gali_portokali said:

haha cool so any girl : MIHALIS IS TAKEN hahaha stop and turn back
    OnLy GoD CaN JuDgE Me

trikala116 said:

mixalis is gonna come to Spain with me!! :-P hehehehe
    i wish i could see mixalis and nino.. unfortunately greek music is unknown here.. spanish people (except one our two (im one of both) only know Elena Paparizou coz of the song my number one, and its in english.. so they even dont know how wonderful greek music is.. better though.. all for me! hehehe... i'll be trying to find dates for mixalis tour.. who knows.. maybe we can meet up in athens! hehehe.. filakia
  13. aksios said:

it isnt same here,in turkey we have the same taste in music with greek,thus so many people knows greek singers and greeks know turkish singers too,for example candan erçetin-doktor\oi giatros or izmir'in kavakları\tsakitzys...there r so more,just search a little