Need name of song from Viva La Bam!

Thread: Need name of song from Viva La Bam!

Tags: None
  1. shadowlight1571 said:

ok. I have been looking for about two years now.....for two songs....
    1 : the guitar solo when bam and dunn are walking to draculas castle gates..
    2 : (same episode season 4 episode 2) the lyrics go something like ....lead us to the sea killing ourselves just to be free.....

if anyone knows repsond or email me the songs (Shadowlight1571@aol.com)

thanks alot in advance =]
  2. billbill172 said:

Unhappy yes

Quote Originally Posted by Aalmost View Post
    Yo! I need this song fast! What's the name of the song when Seth Meisterman and crew are fixing Bams house and the song when Bam and company are doing "the best prank ever" on Ryan Dunn (when he's In his bed)

This is from Season 2, Episode 1 (Castle Bam)
    YEs i know i want taht song so bad but noone can find it
  3. Viva_la_Zack said:

Default Season 5 episode 8

Hi,
    Short intro, im zack and I need help finding a song

the song is from VLB Season 5 episode 8 "Finlandia"

the song is when the dudesons load April and Phil into the car and the song starts and goes like this:

I want you arms,......, your soul.....

thanks
  4. cicfotl said:

Quote Originally Posted by unclepeteandtheshitbirds View Post
    the songs called "big news 1" i think!!!!
    no this song is actually called the promoter by clutch
  5. cicfotl said:

the song when ryan is walking up the stairs is called "with thier flesh, he`ll create

oh and its by gorguts
    nope its called the ascension by bloodbath
  6. cicfotl said:

Quote Originally Posted by Viva_la_Zack View Post
    Hi,
    Short intro, im zack and I need help finding a song

the song is from VLB Season 5 episode 8 "Finlandia"

the song is when the dudesons load April and Phil into the car and the song starts and goes like this:

I want you arms,......, your soul.....

thanks
    strapping young lad - possessions
  7. cicfotl said:

Quote Originally Posted by shadowlight1571 View Post
    ok. I have been looking for about two years now.....for two songs....
    1 : the guitar solo when bam and dunn are walking to draculas castle gates..
    2 : (same episode season 4 episode 2) the lyrics go something like ....lead us to the sea killing ourselves just to be free.....

if anyone knows repsond or email me the songs (Shadowlight1571@aol.com)

thanks alot in advance =]
    theres no guitar solo when he walkin to the gates
    theres a piano solo and its from the song her ghost in the fog by cradle of filth

yeah im lookin for the second one too
  8. SOULxONxFIRE said:

vampire heart live
    No, the song is Buried Alive by Love. Vampire heart was in the finlandia episode at Ruis Rock
  9. Max said:

Hey, i'm looking for the song on season 3, episode 24 when it shows the montage of vito's cars getting destroyed. i've been looking for a while, and i can't find it. if you know it, help me out. thanks!
  10. bam_gerjan said:

Quote Originally Posted by bbpimp44 View Post
    What Is The Song Name When Bam Sees Compton *** Terry And They ARE RIDING In The Hummer And THE Song Goes" You Can Catch Me Rollin Through Your Area, In Somthin Big Like An Aircraft Carrier, With The Big Beat Bangin On The Steria" AND THATS ALL I KNOW
    i think it's classified - unexpected
  11. bam_gerjan said:

who know's the song that they are in paris

the song begins to plays at 4:06

http://youtube.com/watch?v=rMwy8wpMfWw
  12. pasalex said:

can someone tell me the name of the song from this clip? thanks
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMcrFsspFeA
  13. WayFastWhitey434 said:

does anyone know what song is playing in the state of bam episode after the gang pushes ryan dunns camper into the lake and he wakes up to see it not there, then goes and asks bam where they put his camper?
  14. WayFastWhitey434 said:

its the second song in this video http://youtube.com/watch?v=wnlTXfrXZAc&feature=related
  15. akafalcone said:

Quote Originally Posted by makenoise View Post
    i need the song from when bam and dunn are going to transelvania in season 4 episode 2 and it says "we get up!" and bam mouths the words!

the person that told you was wrong its called i dont care as long as you sng by : beatsteaks
  16. akafalcone said:

Quote Originally Posted by Adio_Andrew View Post
    Can someone tell me the song that cradle of filth plays in where's vito at the concert that bam has
    nemisis-cradle of filth
  17. Cougar0n10 said:

Anyone know the song playing when everyone is riding in the shopping carts and running into everything(more slamming into the curb and launching themselves into the bushes)? I don't know the episode or any info more than that, I know I have heard it before but the name wont come to mind. Any help is appreciated.
  18. Cougar0n10 said:

Never mind I found it: 96 Quite Bitter Beings by CKY
  19. Tesm said:

what is that one song called on season four ep. 2 where Bam and dunn are on their way to transilvainia where dunn is flying the kite in the car. its not atomic love by the beatsteaks. i already tried that song. its a different song. can someone please help me.

NEVER MIND I FINALLY FOUND IT> HELL YES
  20. GnarSquad5 said:

Question I need a song from Viva La Bam

Season 1, Episode 7 " April's Revenge." The song that's playing when they riding to 3 Mile Island and it's around the time they're getting off the boat. It sounds like they're saying "German pollution." Or maybe "human pollution." if you know it please tell me. Thank you.