Need name of song from Viva La Bam!

Thread: Need name of song from Viva La Bam!

Tags: None
  1. Rolstinov said:

Quote Originally Posted by ozzy View Post
    does anyone know the name of the song on the the episode where they all go to the mall of america for a skate demo, i think the episode is called mall of bam...the part where ape and phil are playing dance dance revolution at the arcade???????anyone know the song thats being played at that part??

thanks
    The song is called Face The King and it's by Insania.
    The song is in two parts of the show.
    the ddr part and where bam goes nuts with the pillow on don vito.

add me to msn if you want the song..

straightedge_x-x-x@hotmail.com
  2. Rolstinov said:

Quote Originally Posted by tink21 View Post
    looking for the name of the song in seanson 2 when they are showing off the pirate bar...the irish song...please help
    I believe the song is Drunken Lullabies by Flogging Molly.
  3. baker3 said:

hey does anyone know the name of the song in season 4 episode 2 when Bam and Dunn are riding in the lambourgini where the song goes "we get up"?

Thanks
  4. vivalafatbam said:

HELP! I need the name of the song where The Boyz are on the plane and Chris says "This plane is defenitely crashing..." I can't find it any where an it's driving me NUTS! PLEASE help!
  5. Vodka said:

Quote Originally Posted by baker3 View Post
    hey does anyone know the name of the song in season 4 episode 2 when Bam and Dunn are riding in the lambourgini where the song goes "we get up"?

Thanks

I Don't Care As Long As You Sing by the Beatsteaks
  6. baker3 said:

thanks
  7. Vodka said:

Quote Originally Posted by baker3 View Post
    thanks
    no problem
  8. arrows8 said:

i need the name of the sog from Bam's unholy union episode 2 part 1/2
  9. arrows8 said:

i need the name of the song from Bam's unholy union episode 2 part 1/2 when the wedding planers come i think its by cradle of filth
  10. xXSamuelRoachXx said:

Hey anyone know THe song when Novak is bombed out of his mind and Tim Glomb is Dancing in front of him. Its in the Special Features deleted scenes.. THe one part is "wasted Again!".. and another time its playing is when Steve-o is driving around in a Monster Truck and Chris Pontius is wearing a speedo Of course.. lol.. i Tried asking my friends but no one knows.. Maybe some of you Wonderful people can help.. lol... But Nvm
    Last edited by xXSamuelRoachXx; 02-14-2007 at 03:20 AM. Reason: It Has Been Found!!... woo wee...:)
  11. radiot said:

Quote Originally Posted by xXSamuelRoachXx View Post
    Hey anyone know THe song when Novak is bombed out of his mind and Tim Glomb is Dancing in front of him. Its in the Special Features deleted scenes.. THe one part is "wasted Again!".. and another time its playing is when Steve-o is driving around in a Monster Truck and Chris Pontius is wearing a speedo Of course.. lol.. i Tried asking my friends but no one knows.. Maybe some of you Wonderful people can help.. lol... But Nvm
    the songs called "wasted again" by turbonegro
  12. Sharpshooter0950 said:

Default unholy union

song when bam and missy are in the hummer right before she drops her keys.
    Bam starts to go nuts in the hummer.
    The song only plays for a few seconds...plz someone!!!
  13. gingerfish said:

Quote Originally Posted by bleedingmmascara View Post
    ughh..try Jump Around - House of pain
    I'm not sure if thats it..sorry
    its got teeth by mooby deep
  14. BamCkyHim said:

Talking help plz

um i need to know some songs mostly from season 1 i need to know the song when bam and his crew r in the car lot and it goes r u ready r u ready r u ready and i need to know the christmas song were it goes this is going to be the best christmas ever over and over again
  15. Vodka said:

Quote Originally Posted by BamCkyHim View Post
    um i need to know some songs mostly from season 1 i need to know the song when bam and his crew r in the car lot and it goes r u ready r u ready r u ready and i need to know the christmas song were it goes this is going to be the best christmas ever over and over again
    hmmmm look on page 6-9 there is a post about all the songs from season 1
  16. in_need_of_songNAMES said:

Unhappy Bams U.U

Whats the song called when Bam and Missy are in the hummer
    Bam was rockin out to.
    right before missy droped the keys down the drain thing.
  17. Vodka said:

Quote Originally Posted by in_need_of_songNAMES View Post
    Whats the song called when Bam and Missy are in the hummer
    Bam was rockin out to.
    right before missy droped the keys down the drain thing.
    no one has really posted anything on bams unholy union =/ sorry man
  18. AceLink07 said:

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Sharpshooter0950 View Post
    song when bam and missy are in the hummer right before she drops her keys.
    Bam starts to go nuts in the hummer.
    The song only plays for a few seconds...plz someone!!!
    I have a sound bit so if anyone does know what it is....it would be great!
    e-mail me at Ace_Link07@yahoo.com and i'll send the sound bit.
  19. BamCkyHim said:

i need songs from season 1 in the scavenger hunt episode when all the boys r at the junkyard and the song go r u ready r u ready r u ready and i need the song from a very margera christmas when that guy yells this is going to be the best christmas ever over and over plz help me get the names for these songs
  20. bbpimp44 said:

Default need song name

what is the song name in the episode where vito gets revenge on the cky crew. when mike v comes to bams house and they go to the bar. i want the song name to where bam and them are on there way to the bar to see vito. its in the begining of the episode