Nakone naaz bokoni dar o rum vaa nakoni ----------------- don’t hesitate to open the door on me

Yaadete gozashteye dur o deraaz ----------------------------- do you remember the distant past?
Ruzaaye aasheghi ruzaaye niyaaz ----------------------------- the days of love and desire
To ghashang tar az hameye golaa budi ---------------------- you were more beautiful than all the flowers
To hamun navaaye bolbolaa budi ----------------------------- you were the nightingales chanting
Nashenidam naghme o taraanato ---------------------------- I didn’t hear your song and tune
Nadidam donyaaye aasheghaanato -------------------------- I didn’t see your world of love
Raftam o tanhaat gozaashtam ye ruzi ----------------------- I went and left you alone one day
Aakhe man vafaa nadaashtam ye ruzi ----------------------- because I was unfaithful one day

Dar o vaa kon, dar o vaa kon, ---------------------------------- open the door, open the door
Man vaasat hedye ovordam ----------------------------------- I’ve brought you a present

hedyam in ghalbe mane ----------------------------------------- my present is my heart
ke be shoghe didanet -------------------------------------------- which in anticipation of seeing you
Tu sine parpar mizane ------------------------------------------- is fluttering in my bosom

Yaadame ruzaaye garme shahremun ------------------------ I remember the hot days of our city
Yaadame shabaaye sarde khunamun ------------------------ I remember the cold nights of our house
Midunam ye ruz to aashegham budi ------------------------- I know one day you loved me
Midunam ye ruz to maale man budi ------------------------- I know one day you were mine
Che badihaa baa nabudanet didam -------------------------- the days without you were so hard
Jaaye khaalito be sad jun kharidam -------------------------- I was tortured to live not having you
Umadm behet begam pashimunam -------------------------- I’ve come to tell you I’m regretful
Bezaar yek omri kenaaret bemunam ------------------------ let me live beside you for the rest of my life

Dar o vaa kon, dar o vaa kon, ---------------------------------- open the door, open the door
Man vaasat hedye ovordam ----------------------------------- I’ve brought you a present

hedyam in ghalbe mane ----------------------------------------- my present is my heart
ke be shoghe didanet -------------------------------------------- which in anticipation of seeing you
Tu sine parpar mizane ------------------------------------------- is fluttering in my bosom

Az raahe duri miyaaam ------------------------------------------ I’ve come a long way
Halghe gole tu dastam ------------------------------------------ a wreath in my hand
To ro yek donyaa mikhaam -------------------------------------- I want you a lot
Aasheghe to hastam --------------------------------------------- I love you
Kulebaare man pore --------------------------------------------- my bag is full
Por az golaaye eshghe ------------------------------------------- full of love flowers
Kaash mishod eshghamo mesle gol be paat berizam -------- I wish I could pour my love on your feet like flowers