Gole susan gole yaas, ----------------------------------------------- oh you lily, you jasmine
Shahre aasheghaa kojaast ----------------------------------------- where is the city of lovers?
Biyaa baa ham bekhunim ------------------------------------------ come and let’s sing together
Donyaa maale aasheghaast --------------------------------------- that the world belongs to lovers

Aahaay eshghe man ey yaar -------------------------------------- oh my love, my sweetheart
Resid nobate didaar ------------------------------------------------- the time of seeing each other has returned
Baazam tu khuneye del -------------------------------------------- again in my heart
Shode yaade to bidaar ---------------------------------------------- your memory has awaken
Delam mishmore taa sobh -------------------------------------- until morning my heart counts
Tamume lahzehaaro ------------------------------------------------ every second
Baazam shokufe por kard ------------------------------------------ again blossoms have filled
Tamume jaadehaa ro ---------------------------------------------- all the roads

Gole susan gole yaas, ----------------------------------------------- oh you lily, you jasmine
Shahre aasheghaa kojaast ----------------------------------------- where is the city of lovers?
Biyaa baa ham bemunim ------------------------------------------ come and let’s stay together
Donyaa maale aasheghaast --------------------------------------- that the world belongs to lovers
Biyaa baa ham bekhunim ------------------------------------------ come and let’s sing together

Biyaa berim be shahri ke eshghaa jaavedaanast ------------- come and let’s go to a city where loves are everlasting
Hamun jaayi ke harfaa hamishe aasheghaanast ------------- where the words are always words of love
Tu sarzamine aashegh hame faslaa bahaare ------------------ in the lovers’ city it’s always spring
Biyaa berim be unjaa ke eshghaa mundegaare --------------- come and let’s go there where love wouldn’t die

Biyaa baa ham bemunim ------------------------------------------ come and let’s stay together

Khastam az tekraare harfaa --------------------------------------- I’m tired of repeating words
Eshgh por aavaaze mikhaam -------------------------------------- I want eminent love
Be jaaye duset daaram --------------------------------------------- instead of ‘I love you’
Jomleye taaze mikhaam ------------------------------------------- I want a new sentence
Begir dastaamo tu dastet ------------------------------------------ take my hands in yours
Az tuye cheshaam bekhun ---------------------------------------- read in my eyes
Ke mikhaam behet begam ----------------------------------------- what I want to say is
Taa abad baa man bemun ------------------------------------------ stay with me forever