راستی ایا جایی خبری هست هنوز ؟
    مانده خاکستر گرمی ، جایی ؟
    در اجاقی طمع شعله نمی بندم خردک شرری هست هنوز ؟
    قاصدک
    ابرهای همه عالم شب و روز
    در دلم می گریند

afsaneh said:

Default Pallett band - Ghasedak

Ghasedak han che khabar avardi? -------------------------- oh dandelion, what! What news have you brought?
    Az koja vaz ke khabar avardi? ------------------------------- from where from whom you have brought news?
    Khosh khabar bashi amma amma --------------------------- I wish it’s good news! But, but
    Gerde bam o dare man -------------------------------------- around me
    Bi samar migardi --------------------------------------------- you’re circling in vain
    Entezare khabari nist mara ---------------------------------- I don’t expect any news
    Na ze yari na ze diyar o diyari bari ------------------------- not from any lover not from any place
    Boro anja ke bovad chashmi o gushi ba kas --------------- go to a place where people have eyes and ears
    Boro anja ke to ra montazerand ---------------------------- go to a place where people are waiting for you
    Ghasedak --------------------------------------------------------- oh dandelion
    Dar dele man hame kurand o karand ---------------------- in my heart everybody is blind and deaf
    Dast bardar azin dar vatane khish gharib ----------------- leave this stranger-to-his-own-home me alone!
    Ghasedak tajrobehaye hame talkh ------------------------ oh dandelion all the bitter experiences
    Ba delam miguyad --------------------------------------------- say to my heart
    Ke dorughi to dorugh ------------------------------------------ that you’re a lie, a lie
    Ke faribi to farib ------------------------------------------------- that you’re a deceit, a deceit
    Ghasedak! Han, vali .. . akhar . .. ey vay ------------------- oh dandelion! What! But . .. well … oh, my
    Rasti aya rafti ba bad? ---------------------------------------- by the way, did you go with the wind?
    Ba toam ey! Koja rafti? Ey ------------------------------------ I’m talking to you! Hey! Where did you go? hey
    Rasti aya jayi khabari hast hanuz? ------------------------- by the way, is there still any news somewhere?
    Mande khakestare garmi jayi? ------------------------------ has there remained any warm ash in some place?
    Dar ojaghi tamae shole nemibandam --------------------- I’m not greedy of seeing flare in a hearth
    Khordak sharari hast hanuz? -------------------------------- but is there still a little sparkle?
    Ghasedak --------------------------------------------------------- oh dandelion
    Abrhaye hame alam shab o ruz ----------------------------- the clouds of the whole world. All day and night
    Dar delam migeryand ----------------------------------------- are crying in my heart
    "If music be the food of love; play on."
    Shakespeare